Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90571 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37062 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25485 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12505 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4584 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

EBAY selling shipping labels for FEDEX SMARTPOST now FEDEX GROUND ECONOMY and service NOT PROVIDEDD

EBAY list a FEDEX GROUND ECONOMY formerly FEDEX SMARTPOST on shipping options. Fedex delivers the SMARTPOST packages, NOT to the post office like they are supposed to , but directly to the customer and then bills for FEDEX HOME DELIVERY Totally diffe...

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

Issues with bad buyers return fraud

We are having issues with these 2 orders:04-11275-48181 and 26-11378-50104Ebay moderator: Please view our Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-476686833331 and SR# 1-476980622631 for exact details that we've encountered. We have documented proof ...

Case opened against buyer

HiThe seller said he opened a case against me, sent photos etc to eBay. He sent me a case number.I have never had this happen before. How do I find out information about the case? Thank YouBob

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Scam

"Hi! Just recently I was scammed on eBay by a seller who supposedly sent me the item via the Aquiline carrier. Instead of the item I ordered, the seller sent me a "Sales Order" booklet, worth a few dollars, in an Amazon envelope! I was wondering why ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking a potential buyer before they ever buy anything

I've been selling on here for over 20 years, and I've developed a 6th sense for being able to detect a trouble buyer just based on messages they send to me asking questions about what I'm selling. I won't point to anything specific, but often I just ...

Working around ebays poor 2nd description

at one time when you added a 2nd description you were able to adjust the font to match or create a larger/bolder font to get the attention of the buyer. this proved beneficial when you needed to update an item with a bid since the content or main des...

LoretoProvesCorrect.com(1).jpg