Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90249 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36934 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25366 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12480 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6315 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4568 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14034 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account banned for no reason and cant even use it to post on community

2 weeks ago i made an ebay account, didnt sell/buy anything on it and just received an email saying i am permanently banned due to "activity that we believe has put the eBay community at risk. " . All of the activities i had on that account were chan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Robs me!!!

Sold item on dec 16thbuyer complained and got his moneyback because of ebays magnificantmoney back !!! Since then im trying to get my item backnow since 4 months and 229 euro loston the item ex shipping to spain!! Mailed the buyer almost 40 timescomp...

Resolved! Can I Request Compensation via eBay for Damages Incurred During an In-Person Transaction?

Hey everyone,I recently encountered a situation the buyer has broken a cable rail during the process of moving a sofa that I gave almost for free (GBP 1), resulting in the need for repairs. As the responsible party for any damages incurred during the...

SCAMMER

Seller just ripped off eBay buyers for over $1 million selling gold and silver coins and bullion. His store disappeared. His website was started in Jan 2024. hopefully eBay MoneyBack guarantee will make this right!!

USPS delays - heavy items versus light items

For those of you experiencing delays with USPS have you noticed if it has been heavier items? I ship a variety of items and it seems all my delayed packages (probably 20 in the last two months) were packages weighing about 10 lbs or more. I haven't h...

Listing tool update causes 3x more clicks to remove all pics!?- are we going down this road again???

Yesterday my listing tool updated and now the "picture box" has a new design that is surrounded by a dotted line ands they removed the ultra convenient "Remove all pictures" button from the top right corner. Now you must hover over the corner to get ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 87 replies
  • 13 helpful

Why did my item get sent to an old address if I did not do anything on my end to make that happen?

I haven’t lived there for 4 years and I’ve purchased many items that come to my current address. i logged in to make a purchase with “text me a code” to buy an item, saw my old address was there, (which is odd because the first purchase after I moved...