Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90385 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36990 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25421 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12490 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6329 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4575 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14038 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1002 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Inventory loan

Hi. We are trying to find a way to purchase inventory. Can't seem to secure a loan, even with 701 credit score. Trying to secure funds so we can build our business.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about irrational buyer reporting me (or so they say)

A buyer is making false accusations about me. I am trying hard to maintain professionalism and need to know if I should report them too. Is it worth it? She is sending me message after message saying "**bleep**" to me after I am trying to help her. O...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Reporting Violation of Ebay Policy

I recently discovered that another Buyer was using my Photo to sell her Wig. I have been selling for over 22 years, and I spend a lot of time taking Photos so that my Models look their best for these Photos. I sent the Seller a Message and asked her ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Squaretrade doesn’t want to honor my warranty

Buy refurbished iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 from eBay in less than a year and when I update a new firmware all my camera stop working. And when I file a claim with squaretrade it got accept at first and later when it time to upload the claim the status sho...

Resolved! PayPal pay in 4 no longer on ebay?

Haven't been able to use it on eBay for over week now despite always paying on time and in full. It still shows up on other shopping sites just not on ebay

Screenshot_20240418-103011.png

Is it legal to refuse to sell an item?

Looking at an item in Iowa that will fit in an envelope. I hit buy now & a big red box appears that says: seller will not ship to NJ, USA. It says to update address or find a different seller. My requests for an invoice or explanation go unanswered. ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Reported Broken Item 25 days after delivery

I mailed an item across country that was a terra cotta ceramic baking item. The tracking showed delivered on Mar 19. I assumed no issue since I was concerned about the far shipping. On April 14 I got a request for return that the item arrived broken....

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 20...

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Question concerning delivery times.

I will try to keep this short. I sold an item on a Saturday and shipped it that following Monday with USPS Ground. About a week later the buyer filed a NAD return request and in the request she stated that the item was fine, however she had purchased...

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

• 28 replies
  • 3 helpful