Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89691 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36722 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25177 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12404 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6222 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4543 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14009 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

959 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Payments by the end of the bank day?! Really?!

This is mostly a rant:I’m practically tearing my hair out because of how long it takes for payout to get through to my bank account. Why does it take until the end of the banking day for a payment to arrive?I’m not sure how long it takes for a PayPal...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account review payouts being held

I am an eBay member seller and buyer for 24 years. My account is above standard. No claims. No negative feedbacks. eBay is holding my payouts. Almost $300.00 now. It says my account in under review. Ebay said it’s a periodic review. Has this happened...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay won`t remove Unfair feedback

Hi, I sell auto parts and recently had 2 sales that buyer purchased wrong parts for their cars. They failed to read description and I use eBay MyFitment.com service for the fitment where it automatically fills out compatible vehicles for the buyers r...

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Anybody with 'vacation' know-how feeling crafty?

A current post about a hospitalization disaster has made me think once again "That could be me." -Granted I don't have nearly the size of store that that seller has, but even a few defects could spell big trouble. I don't have a specific plan for wha...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

messages on APP on item I ONLY viewed NEVER SAVED

I is constantly annoyed by prompts alerts whatever they is called on my phone. I look at an item, NOT saved in watch list and boom !!!!!!!!!!!!! some annoying offer. I look at a racket, ain't even described correctly. It listed as a 110 but a 98 sq i...

Removal of Listing - Unauthenticated

So I just want to make sure EVERYONE knows who sells here that eBay can and will pick/chose at times to pull your items if they deem so. So if there is a competitor that sells items that are the same as yours or similar, he can just flag your items a...

Why will it not let me add promotion to this listing?

I was waiting until the last day to add the promotion on this listing as it dropped down to .99. It has a bid. I didn't think it mattered if it had a bid and you decide to promote it. But it is popping up with invalid international shipping policy. W...

invalidreturn.jpg