Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89722 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36728 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25184 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12407 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4545 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14012 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Buyer returns item that resulted in lost value

How do an ebay seller fairly and professional handle a buyer who returned a purchased item because he did not like it, but had already take the item apart from it's packaging in such a way that the item can not be repacked for resale again. Item has ...

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

Another Competitor Makes Some Big Changes

ebay competitor Mercari announced some big changes today. The best summary I've seen is here: https://www.valueaddedresource.net/mercari-shifts-fees-buyers-returns-any-reason/ Will this impact ebay's strategy going forward, or will it have little or ...

Removal of Listing - Unauthenticated

So I just want to make sure EVERYONE knows who sells here that eBay can and will pick/chose at times to pull your items if they deem so. So if there is a competitor that sells items that are the same as yours or similar, he can just flag your items a...

eBay does NOTHING to protect sellers

Not going to get into details because frankly I’m tired of going back-and-forth with a eBay so I’m all out of gas. I will be filing a class action lawsuit against eBay for failing to honor seller protection policies, and also failing to uphold the ab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 70 replies
  • 29 helpful

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay's AI Description vs. META AI.

My description for the productCoast Guard USCGC Kiska (WPB-1336) Baseball Cap Hat. Size S/M eBay's AIShow off your support for the United States Coast Guard with this stylish Northstar baseball cap. Featuring a solid black color and adjustable snapba...

Search Glitch?

I probably should put this in another topic but, thought I'd see here Is it me or all of eBay?... I cleared the cache and cookies and did everything on my end to see but when I search junk drawers, it isn't populating according to highest first, newl...