Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90529 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37040 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25468 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12500 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6350 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Additional Charges

Hello, I am writing because I noticed I have additional charges on my account for things that had already shipped. I am being charged twice on 3 shipping labels for standard envelope shipping. I did some research and this seems to be a common problem...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

Another unannounced change - but this is good

Would have been nice to know before hand that 'it' got moved Now it must of been there when I changed auction to fixed, just didn't see - really notice it - But all in all better placement.

IMG_0789.JPG

Made a return request before item shipped

So, I've made a pretty big mistake, this whole thing is a big mess. A seller had refused to give me a immediate refund on an item I had paid for. They then relisted the item on their page. I had made a return request by accident when I was looking ar...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I stop getting annoying offers from stuff I ONLY LOOKED at didn't even favor or watch..

Seller and buyer here.. I don't shop or sell much on ebay anymore due to the annoying things ebay has added over the years.. but recently I did decide to "try" to list a couple things to clear stuff out of the house.. however I noticed when I opened ...

Error: "We Looked Everywhere" - I can't get ANYTHING done

I am beyond frustrated. After finally getting my Above Standard seller level back, I can no longer list any new items. When I go through the listing page and get everything set up the way I want it to, I hit the List button and then eBay just freezes...

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Do you ship fast?

I had an incident the other day. A buyer bought one of my items. Usually I ship out Fast- like the same day.The next day the buyer wanted to cancel. I wasn't mad about it at all- but i was glad it was a Saturday and our post office was closed. Or els...

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Delivery

Quite often I have a buyer contact me and tell me the item was delivered but there is nothing there. Sometimes the item shows up the next day or two, sometimes never shows up at all. I end up refunding the individual even though it shows it has been ...

Resolved! Shipping label fees

Hi Is eBay now charging a label transfer fee? I was charged this and just wanted to know if anyone know if this is a new fee? Also is it best for me to buy postage myself outside of eBay for it to be cheaper? Thanks.

Accidentally ordered a fake pair of AirPod max’s

Hi there I recently ordered some green AirPod maxes and the serial number on the box seemed legit. After further speculation I found some red flags on the box leading me to believe they aren’t real despite the serial number. The seller says they are ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative or Neutral feedback

Why doesn't Ebay remove bad reviews for any reason now..I mean you can give a Full refund and let them keep the item and they still will give you a negative why doesn't ebay take that off.They tell me itt goes to a off line team..I have read on goggl...