Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89710 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36725 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25181 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12405 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4544 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14010 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Sorting doesn’t work on mobile app

As stated above. Sorting doesn’t work on mobile app. Tried reinstalling to no avail. Can’t rifle through hundreds of listings just to find the lowest price or auctions ending soonest. It works fine on browser but app must be deleted to use browser ve...

Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

I send everything out with eBay tracking. I buy all of my labels from them. They provide tracking. So why am I the one getting a bad review for “item not delivered” I AM NOT the postal worker. I pack and ship ALL of my items well before my last handl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

asking if just me or u as well

irs it me or you as well .when i put a item up buy now it suppose to renew in 30 day as i see for months it renews in 15 daysome times less which make your montly Basic Store Subscription – 1,000 Fixed Price ListingsPay no insertion fees for 1,000 li...

Unable to view a Buyer's feedback

I received an offer on an item I had listed and accepted. Before shipping, however, I decided to do some due diligence since it isn't necessarily a cheap item $200+ and come to find that my buyer is showing 2,685 supposedly positive reviews in the pa...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions about item

I often have "questions about item" that I have listed being used as a way to harrass , poke fun of, lie, mislead etc. In other works, there are NO Questions about my items While I have blocked those from bidding, I would like to learn how to block t...

Resolved! When is the earliest I can get a refund of the item isn’t shipped?

So I bought a VR headstrap 3 days ago, and it hasn’t been shipped yet. 3 days isn’t a long time, but I decided to check the listing again to figure out when I can expect it. But then I noticed that the seller had a low review score with many buyers s...

Difficulty Shipping to Brazil

I recently shipped two items to two separate buyers from Canada to Brazil. Both were sent back by the customs agency there. This results in unhappy buyers. I am considering not shipping there anymore.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful