Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90248 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36933 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25365 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12479 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6314 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4568 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14033 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! New USPS ground advantage shipping service

I’m creating a new listing and I see that eBay has recommended a new shipping service (USPS ground advantage). I looked it up and so if I’m understanding correctly it’s basically a less expensive version of priority mail but it takes longer to get to...

Zero feedback messaging questions that seem “phishy”

Hey, so is anyone else having random questions asked from zero feedback people where you feel it’s more phishing than anything? I’ve had it twice this week on the same item and it feels very suspect. I have no clue if I’m being hacked or scammed in s...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Ebay tracking differs from USPS

I made an order recently and the Ebay tracking is saying "Unable to deliver ... PUDO return accepted." USPS tracking still says "Pre-Shipment." I know that PODU requires choosing a parcel to pick said package up from, but my shipping info is my home ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird scam message?!

I was sent a message by a user and I don’t know if it’s a scam or not, any insight? hello, I'm reaching out because I've been attempting to purchase for a few minutes now, but I consistently encounter an error when I click the buy now button. I reach...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to find an account manager

Please help, I am a Chinese seller, there is no way to list products after certification, and there is no account manager, how should I deal with this situation?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filter out overseas sellers

Is there anyway that I can filter out overseas sellers so that I can ensure that I am only buying items that are being shipped within the United States or at least North America? I am getting tired of waiting sometimes 6 to 8 weeks to receive an item...

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Getting paid

Sold an item - was told it was OK to issue shipping label (aka, seller has paid?). Now "system" tells me I won't receive payment until 11 days from now. First time I've encountered that type of delay and can't find any rationale for that delay. Any t...

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Delivery

Quite often I have a buyer contact me and tell me the item was delivered but there is nothing there. Sometimes the item shows up the next day or two, sometimes never shows up at all. I end up refunding the individual even though it shows it has been ...