Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90532 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37041 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25469 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12501 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6351 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Mcdonalds Beanie babies from 1990-1999

I have 6 beanie babies i am interested in selling. All still new and in box. Some have mixed dates and some have no space in oak brook from manufacturing location. One from 1990 one from 1993 and some from other years in the 90s! Please visit my post...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Search by location

I use the search "within 50mi. of my zip code" as well as some of my saved searches for larger items.All of a sudden the results are 2,300mi away and "from Japan".Anyone else have this issue or is it on my end?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to get a person on the phone

I am trying to request a call back. I have tried everything. They are telling there is an option for this, but HOW?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYMENT HOLDS SUCK! 23 YEARS ON EBAY

23 years on EBAY and all I sel are high end wheels for cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. So the wheels are anywhere from 3-20K. Been doing it since 1/1/2000. 23 years later, they put holds on my payments and say the amounts are "high value...

Why is eBay saying I need to purchase and send someone a return label when they already sent one?

I have it set up so return labels are automatically issued. I have free returns. Somebody told me a skincare device they bought from me was not working. I've sold over 20 of these without complaints and it's over $50 so I asked her if she would file ...

Screenshot_20240420_172125_Gmail.jpg

Can I dispute a Case After I Refunded Money?

Here's my situation In a nutshell. I sold a Gold neck chain to a buyer. It was marked by USPS as being " Delivered" , but the buyeropened a case with ebay, who sent me an email that said my funds were on hold until I resolved the situation.So, I Issu...

Communication Preferences > Competing Offers

Communication Preferences > Buying Activity > Competing Offers "Competing Offers" is a recent addition. It's separate from "Offers to buyers" and "second chance offers" Can you tell us what that setting controls devon@ebay kyle@ebay ? I've asked a fe...

commpreferences-buyingactivity-competingoffers.png

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Update: Because we are transitioning from File Exchange to Seller Hub Reports, we are no longer raising File Exchange limits, and ask you to instead upload files to Seller Hub Reports: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads Seller Hub Reports has th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 61 replies
  • 31 helpful

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?