Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90535 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37044 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25469 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12501 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6351 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1010 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Listings removed for VeRO Infringement Policy

I just received a message from Ebay that three of my listings have been removed per the Vero Infringement Policy. The three items were genuine Xerox toner cartridges. I have other Xerox items listed that I'm only assuming has been reviewed and is saf...

MacBook bound to email of seller

Hello, I ordered a second-hand MacBook air (in Dec 2023) and when I got it I could use my apple account. Some months afterwards, I had to to reset the laptop and now am stuck. There is an email associated to the laptop. I guess the previous user has ...

s-l1600.jpg

Why is eBay saying I need to purchase and send someone a return label when they already sent one?

I have it set up so return labels are automatically issued. I have free returns. Somebody told me a skincare device they bought from me was not working. I've sold over 20 of these without complaints and it's over $50 so I asked her if she would file ...

Screenshot_20240420_172125_Gmail.jpg

Well that was fast!

I ordered a beautiful wind chime yesterday. I'm in Oregon, and the seller appears to be shown in Colorado. I received an email from the seller that they're using the carrier Aquiline, and they sent me the tracking number. I received my order today. T...

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

PAYMENT HOLDS SUCK! 23 YEARS ON EBAY

23 years on EBAY and all I sel are high end wheels for cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. So the wheels are anywhere from 3-20K. Been doing it since 1/1/2000. 23 years later, they put holds on my payments and say the amounts are "high value...

eBay Not Letting Me List Items; "We Looked Everywhere..." and "Where's All the Stuff" Messages

This has been happening on and off the past few months at least, but these past 10 days I was able to list 1, yes ONE, item. Every other time, I go to click Publish Listing and it just sits there loading, nonstop, regardless of how long you let it si...

ebay1.png ebay2.png

Resolved! What's wrong with Fedex?Cost adjustment

Today I received a notification about three parcels where Fedex has recalculated the cost.The weight of my parcel was LESS than what I initially indicated and paid for. And Fedex charged me double the cost. I always specifically indicate not 3.2 lb, ...

photo_2024-03-27_08-56-20.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-16.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-02.jpg

Mcdonalds Beanie babies from 1990-1999

I have 6 beanie babies i am interested in selling. All still new and in box. Some have mixed dates and some have no space in oak brook from manufacturing location. One from 1990 one from 1993 and some from other years in the 90s! Please visit my post...