Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90561 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37056 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25478 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12503 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

INR New Policy

Ebay evaluates us every 20th of every month, in that evaluation, ebay has calculated the "Late shipment rate" and "Cases closed without seller resolution" In these 2 rates show some idea about INR so why is this new policy? This policy very badly aff...

Blocking a potential buyer before they ever buy anything

I've been selling on here for over 20 years, and I've developed a 6th sense for being able to detect a trouble buyer just based on messages they send to me asking questions about what I'm selling. I won't point to anything specific, but often I just ...

No communication No tracking deleted account

I purchased a gift for my husband but the seller has no tracking.I messaged to check on shipment and the account is deleted.I checked and only one sale( me) and zero reviews and no other items sold.I trusted the platform over the years of buying and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Sharing Listing to Facebook Error

devon@ebay @paulibeverlyhills @bigbondy The thread here has been closed due to the age:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Sharing-Listing-to-Facebook-Error/m-p/34292143#M122813 I hope that we can continue our discussion here i...

Screenshot 2024-02-15 101940.png

Shipping to Australia.

I'm trying to send an invoice to a buyer in Australia but the ebay system will not let me. It says I can't send an invoice to an international buyer. Why? Why does ebay always change things to make it harder? Simpler would make more sense. How can I ...

Can't save Buy It Now price when Listing

I cannot create a Buy It Now listing (not an auction). When I commit to listing it, I get this in red: Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.Buy It Now price The Buy It Now price that I previously entered is ...