Please read the eBay Radio Group newsletter posted to this thread. You'll find instructions inside for how to subscribe so you can receive it via email every Tuesday and Thursday — including, on Tuesdays, the Secret Word!
IN THIS ISSUE:
* Today on eBay Radio
* Who's Who on eBay Radio #700
* Join Us on the eBay Radio Chat Board
* Join the eBay Radio Group
* Subscribe to the eBay Radio Group Newsletter
* This Thursday on eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee
* eBay Radio Show Calendar
* How Do I Listen Live or to an Archived Show?
* Listen Live via Mobile Device
* eBay Radio Segment Downloads and iTunes
* Upcoming eBay Sellers Group Meetups with Griff
*eBay Radio on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
EBAY RADIO - LIVE TODAY
We're live again today with our 700th broadcast of eBay Radio, and you don't want to miss out on this momentous occasion! Thank you, dear listener, for making it possible.
In honor of this show of shows, we'll look back on the long road to Club 700; explore The Art of Shopping; discover how one Top Rated Seller turned pain into purpose -- and profit -- through eBay for Charity; discuss 8 best practices for listing your items; and find out why a longtime eBay educator is a fan of the Fall Seller Update. We'll also talk with our favorite person -- you!
To get this eBay Radio Group newsletter delivered right to your inbox twice a week, scroll down for easy instructions on how to subscribe, complete with screenshots.
During live shows, come hang with us on the chat board by signing into Community -- even if you're already signed into eBay -- from the upper right-hand corner of the eBay Radio Group's home page at eBayRadio.com or via the Group Chat link on the eBay Radio player. Either way, you'll end up back on the eBay Radio Group's home page.
Then click on the first discussion post, which will have the current day's date and the words TODAY! and CHAT BOARD in its title. Newbies are always welcome. Hope to see you there!
Also during live shows, look for the Secret Word in this newsletter for a chance to win an exclusive eBay-branded prize. Just find the Secret Word somewhere in this newsletter, then listen for the Quack Cue. The first caller at 888-RADIO-30 (888-723-4630) wins the contest and a nifty eBay-branded prize!
Please note: The Secret Word Contest is open to any listener who has not already won a prize in the past six months. Winners who have won the Secret Word Contest in the last 6 months are ineligible to play until 6 months after the date of their last win, at which time they will again be eligible.
WHO'S WHO ON EBAY RADIO #699E
WHERE DO I GO FOR LIVE CHAT DURING EBAY RADIO?
To find the eBay Radio Chat Board during live shows, go to the eBay Radio Group's home page at eBayRadio.com. Then sign in through Community in the upper right-hand corner of that page -- or click on the words LISTEN LIVE in the right-hand sidebar, then click the Group Chat tab on the eBay Radio player to go through Community sign-in. (You must be signed into Community -- even if you're already signed into eBay -- to post on the chat board.) Either way, you'll end up back on the eBay Radio Group's home page.
Now look for the first discussion thread in the list of posts. It will have the words TODAY! and CHAT BOARD in the subject header along with the current day's date. The chat board will open 30 minutes before showtime during live shows only. See you there!
NOTE: The discussion post window has a “Quote” button for quoting previous text as well as lots of other cool Rich Text formatting options and the ability to insert images or video. Check it out!
You must be signed in through Community to post on the chat board. To post, click “Reply” in any previous post, then type your comment in the text box. To quote a particular post, click “Reply” in that post, then click “Quote” just above the right-hand corner of the Rich Text toolbar. That will cause the previous post to reappear in the text box from which you're replying.
Remember to refresh the page to see new posts. You can change the order in which you see new posts and otherwise customize your Community experience by going to “My Settings” in the upper right-hand corner of any Community page, in the drop-down menu activated by clicking on the downward-pointing arrowhead next to your eBay ID page, just underneath the group name.
JOIN THE EBAY RADIO GROUP
To join the eBay Radio Group, go to eBayRadio.com and click on the “Join Group” button. If you're already a member of the group and signed in through Community, that button will not appear.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EBAY RADIO GROUP NEWSLETTER
Now you can receive the eBay Radio Group newsletter right in your inbox twice a week by following these simple steps:
1. Go to eBayRadio.com and sign into Community -- even if you're already logged into eBay -- via the sign-in link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. Click on the second thread in the list of discussion posts, right next to the little orange radio icon, which will have the word NEWSLETTER in its title.
3. At the top of that page on the left is a drop-down menu hidden behind 3 tiny vertical dots. Hover over the dots to see it, then click “Subscribe”.
4. Next, click on My Settings, located in the drop-down menu activated by clicking on the downward-pointing arrowhead next to your eBay ID in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Then click on the Subscriptions & Notifications tab. You should see the newsletter thread as a Subscription.
5. Click the sub-tab labeled Email Format and make sure the first box, which says “Remove HTML from Posts”, is unchecked. Then select the button where it says “Email content - Subject and body”. Next, click the button where it says “Email format - HTML”. Click “Save” You will now receive the twice-weekly eBay Radio Group newsletter in all its full-color HTML-coded glory, right in your inbox!
THIS WEEK ON EBAY RADIO'S ASK GRIFF & LEE
This Thursday's broadcast of eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee on October 19, 2017, will be live from 11am-1pm PT. Call in with an item number to have Griff and Lee dish your listing with an oh-so-gentle on-air critique designed to help your item sell . They'll even give you a score of 1-5 tureens -- and that ain't ultracrepidarianism!
Listen live or to past episodes.
EBAY RADIO AND ASK GRIFF & LEE SHOW CALENDAR
• Tuesday, October 17, 2017: eBay Radio #700! LIVE, 11am-2pm PT
• Thursday, October 19, 2017: Ask Griff & Lee LIVE, 11am-1pm PT
• Tuesday, October 24, 2017: eBay Radio LIVE, 11am-2pm PT
• Thursday, October 26, 2017: Ask Griff & Lee LIVE, 11am-1pm PT
• Tuesday, October 31, 2017: eBay Radio LIVE, 11am-2pm PT
• Thursday, November 2, 2017: Ask Griff & Lee LIVE, 11am-1pm PT
HOW DO I LISTEN LIVE OR TO AN ARCHIVED SHOW?
To listen to a live or archived eBay Radio broadcast, eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee, or eBay Town Hall broadcast, just go to eBayRadio.com and click on LISTEN LIVE or PAST EPISODES in the right-hand sidebar (if your window is too narrow to show the right-hand sidebar, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the sidebar info).
Phone in your question or comment toll free, Tuesdays 11am-2pm PT and Thursdays 11am-1pm PT: 888-RADIO-30 (888-723-4630). Or send questions during live shows via the Contact Us link on the eBay Radio player and between shows via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea for a show topic or guest, please email it to Lee Mirabal for consideration: email@example.com. Or go to the eBay Radio archives, click the “Be a Guest” tab, and fill out the application web form.
LISTEN TO EBAY RADIO LIVE VIA YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Listen on the fly via the eBay Radio mobile app! iPhone and iPad users can download it for free via iTunes, or just go to the Apple Apps Store and search for "ebay radio".
If you're an Android user, go to the Google Play Store and download the free eBay Radio app. Just do a search for keywords "ebayradio", all one word. Please be sure you have an updated operating system on your device.
Call in and tell us where and how you're listening!
EBAY RADIO SEGMENT DOWNLOADS, ITUNES, AND RSS FEED
eBay Radio and eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee are available for download as individual MP3 segments that you can play and store on your computer, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or MP3 player. You can also save an archived segment file directly to your iPhone, iPad, internet-enabled iPod, or Android phone. It's as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Click on PAST EPISODES in the right-hand sidebar (or below the list of discussion posts, if your window is too narrow to show the sidebar) at eBayRadio.com.
2. Select a segment.
3. Click on the play button to play the segment, or click “Download”.
eBay Radio is available on iTunes! Subscribe to iTunes here, or just search iTunes for "ebay radio", then click on the familiar eBay Radio logo button.
In addition, you can subscribe to eBay Radio's RSS feed, which is also linked from the upper left-hand corner of the eBay Radio archives home page at VoicemarketingRadio.com, or via Stitcher.
UPCOMING EBAY SELLER MEETUPS WITH GRIFF
If you would like to promote your eBay meetup event with Griff on eBay Radio and in our twice-weekly eBay Radio Group newsletter (which reaches some 42,000 group members every week!), please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The eBay Radio Crew