Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90544 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37049 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25470 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12501 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6351 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14045 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1010 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Made a return request before item shipped

So, I've made a pretty big mistake, this whole thing is a big mess. A seller had refused to give me a immediate refund on an item I had paid for. They then relisted the item on their page. I had made a return request by accident when I was looking ar...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

Do I need an EORI number to ship to Germany?

I'm shipping with Fedex Priority to Germany for the first time in a long time and a lot of the regulations for EU customs were updated a year or two back and it seems having a EORI number is one newer requirement for import/export into the EU/UK. I c...

Buyers Mistakenly Selecting Local Pickup At Checkout

I've been suddenly having this issue in the past 2 months of so, that has never happened in all my years as an eBay seller. Recently I keep getting buyers selecting local pickup at checkout, but expect shipping. I assume this is due to a change eBay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can someone help me? Why do I owe a one dollar fee if I've never sold anything?

Hello , can someone help me? I was going to start selling some things because I shop too much and need to get rid of new stuff.So, I started off with one book at first. It didn't sell and that's okay. I look and I have an email saying I owe Ebay a do...

Accidentally ordered a fake pair of AirPod max’s

Hi there I recently ordered some green AirPod maxes and the serial number on the box seemed legit. After further speculation I found some red flags on the box leading me to believe they aren’t real despite the serial number. The seller says they are ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

MacBook bound to email of seller

Hello, I ordered a second-hand MacBook air (in Dec 2023) and when I got it I could use my apple account. Some months afterwards, I had to to reset the laptop and now am stuck. There is an email associated to the laptop. I guess the previous user has ...

s-l1600.jpg