Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90316 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36967 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25391 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12484 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6320 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

so how does a return that goes missing in the USPS work?

Been doing this a long time and I do not think I have ever had this happen. Item being returned claimed defective has some scans but appears to be stuck in the same place for the last 8 days , return shipped 4/8, should of been 2 or 3 days. Of course...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can Media Mail be sent in a box?

I have a few books that a buyer would like combined shipping on. I noticed that the dimensions are a tad bit larger than the max size for an envelope (It's about 1" thick) I haven't found anything about not being able to ship multiple books in one pa...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

How does one report a seller of counterfeit coins?

I ran across a listing for silver dollars for 2.91 out of canada but in the small print the coin ships from China. Spot on silver today 28.40 so it has to be fake, especially since they are selling an 1884 morgan silver dollar.My earlier experience o...

New shipping rates starting May 15

Hi everyone..I was hoping someone might be able to expalin the new Ebay shipping rate change effctive May 15th.The discounted shipping rate we get when purchasing labels through ebay, they are now going to list that same discounted rates for the buye...

Calculated Shipment Rates

In English.....what is meant by changing listings under the new process of "Default Shipping Rates"? I sell vinyl products, and my listings all reflect EITHER a shipping rate of $5.50 (rarely this one) OR $6.00 90+% of my listings. Am I safe from thi...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 78 replies
  • 22 helpful

Ebay tracking.

Is anyone else experiencing massive problems with eBay tracking? I have many purchases that have never updated past "label created." And every single item I have purchased that used ebay tracking that did update has said "out for delivery," in Fayett...

Screenshot_20210813-041158.png

Resolved! Where to are fees in transaction report?

In this new eBay reporting world, I go to report downloads: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/downloads and choose Orders. I then get a report with a ton of info, but no columns show the ad fee or the listing fee. I can see it in the invoice but how do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does eBay sucks so much now.

I mean, did they hire people to destroy eBay? Just to do any simple little task, I have to click, and click, and click, and hope I get lucky and find what I am trying to achieve. eBay is a perfect example of fixing something that isn’t broken. It’s a...

SICK and TIRED of fake accounts and bidders!!

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people being able to set up fake accounts and win items, usually my higher priced ones! In this past week, I have sold two vintage car radios and BOTH were "won" by brand new accounts with ...

Ebay stole my money

The return scam got me with an iphone 13 max pro. Even though USPS sent me the investigation that said the package was not delivered to my address, nor was it delivered using my name, ebay won't provide seller protection. Please help.