Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90563 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37060 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25482 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12504 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Seller

I asked the seller before ordering jeans wether it were 100% cotton, seller sais yes, I buy and receive 52% cotton and 48% poliester, obviously seller is a liar; the whole problem for me is clear: to buy garments or shoes in an official store only!!!...

New website format a bombastic mess.

Frankly, I have no idea if this is an overall change. I had added an item to my Watchlist. This morning, I received an email offer. Until today, if I clicked on View item, I would be taken to that item. Today, I was bombarded with the equivalent of e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller declined

I bought this M****** coffee machine costing £369.97 from ebay retailer A********* (ebay number _________ retailer order number _______) and it was delivered 25 November 2023. It was bought as a present for my husband and therefore I’d ordered it in ...

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 61 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't get rid of feedback request

I had someone "buy" an item but did not pay. I canceled the order, I relisted the item, and I have since sold it, but there is still a feedback request for this failed sale. I do not want to give positive feedback, as this person tied this item up in...