Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90560 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37054 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25478 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12503 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Shipping

Why doesn't Ebay standard shipping show when I am shipping a 2 oz. ticket. All options should appear. Also media mail does not show when shipping a magazine.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

• 64 replies
  • 1 helpful

International shipping

On March 21 2024 I received an International order for 135.00 in merchandise. I shipped the merchandise the same day to the 110 Internationale Blvd in Glendale Heights IL. Tonight I received a message from the customer wanting to know where her merch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Australia.

I'm trying to send an invoice to a buyer in Australia but the ebay system will not let me. It says I can't send an invoice to an international buyer. Why? Why does ebay always change things to make it harder? Simpler would make more sense. How can I ...

eBay is charging me sales tax on coins in PA why?!?

Purchasing legal tender is not taxable in Pennsylvania. I’ve checked with sellers and they all say they have no control over it? But can’t you select your tax tables? So it could be the seller right? If not eBay is illegally collecting sales tax on l...

New feedback form

Am I correct in understanding that you can no longer leave feedback for a buyer without rating the merits of the item you purchased? In other words, if you buy, say, a book, you have to read it and decide how much you liked it before you can assess t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cryptic eBay message.

Can anyone decipher this ebay message? Hello tdumonde2014,[TSC_BUYERNOTICE_ATO_NOCLAIM_NOFB_NOPAY_PTB2895]Thanks for your understanding as we work to keep our marketplace safe. If you have any questions or concerns, just get in touch. We're here to h...

eBay Standard Envelopes not showing "Delivered"

I just started offering eBay standard envelope as a shipping option especially for cheaper pokemon/trading cards. A good amount of the envelopes I send out never get marked as "Delivered" so i've had a few customers file item not received claims. I'm...

Getting paid when tracking not showing delivered

Longtime buyer new seller. I just started selling and sent my first item off using the eBay standard envelope. I know how those work they can go forever without showing delivered on tracking, caught I have items I bought years ago that still stay the...