Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90355 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36987 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25414 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12489 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6326 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4574 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14037 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Seller never refunded me $14,434.00 for engine falsely advertised. Sent back to seller.

Marine engine advertised as having only 100 hours on it. Mechanic inspected it, it was not fit to put in the boat. Returned to the seller per his request. He has never refunded my money. Have contacted the seller and Ebay MANY times, no one responds....

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Default shipping

So will default shipping stop being added to our taxable sales as were not the one seling the shipping were only offering shipping through the ebay platform i dont think its right for us the seller to be taxed on money we dont get its more being put ...

Question concerning delivery times.

I will try to keep this short. I sold an item on a Saturday and shipped it that following Monday with USPS Ground. About a week later the buyer filed a NAD return request and in the request she stated that the item was fine, however she had purchased...

Return of sending unit order # 06-11230-94661

I did return the sending unit, order # 06-11230-94661 and you received on Mar 29 at 01:33 pm at Hebron, Ky. as per your paid tracking No. USPS 9200 1903 5639 3500 0020 83 and as today 04/19/24 I have not received de credit. Please let me know.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

Seller express payment fee

So I have my payment set to daily does that mean they’re going to charge me an express payment fee every day?

"BBE" /"SELLER DASH BOARD" Vs ------------- ?

In History of "marketplaces" where people come together and fulfill their day-today need in the form of offering goods for sales there is no way conflict can be avoided 100% . Now from above reference BBE launched 1 year back is just a mirror want 10...

shipping cost

Hello I recently started selling on eBay from Jordan and I'm looking to see if the shipping cost in Jordan is very expensive compared to USA How can I find way to reduce the shipping cost?Much appreciated for any help from any seller on Jordan.

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 53 replies
  • 6 helpful