Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90554 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37051 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25473 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12504 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6355 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4582 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1011 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Over charged for shipping

Saw a listing for a item that was accepting offers, with a listed shipping cost , I put in a offer and it was accepted. When I saw the invoice from paypal the shipping cost was more than the listing. No one at ebay is helpful and seller says it's not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shadow banning items..

Ebay is shadow banning items to upsell its "promote it" feature..I listed a very desirable item a few days ago and it's had ONE VIEW. At the same time I'm getting messages from Ebay to promote the item..Said item is AUD$2250 and obviously Ebay want a...

International buyers can't request combined shipping

Does anyone have any insight on why international buyers can't request an invoice from me for combined shipping? I've been selling coins on eBay for years and years and this used to work fine. They'd add the items to their cart, request an invoice, a...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 57 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How does a seller with 4 negative feedback still have 100% positive feedback rating?

Just curious if anyone can explain how a seller with 4 negative feedbacks can still have a 100% positive feedback rating? I spoke with eBay concierge and they had no answers and stated they would look into it. Can anyone else make any sense out of th...

Shipping label

If I refunded a shipping label and then I sell the item do I still get the refund pls I need to know I'm worried

Shipping label

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

My listing was delisted automatically

I received an email from EBay automated system saying that my listing was delisted because it was determined to be a replica or counterfeit coin. Clearly it wasn't. I called customer service and received some assistance. The told me that since the wo...

Questions on a sketchy return

Im sure I don't have any other options but a full refund but, just for the sake of things, I can't help but to ask for other peoples thoughts/stories/suggestions. I've been selling on eBay for quite a while now and have extensive experience dealing w...

no refund nor ebay money back gurantee

Back in 2022, I bought a cellphone from a seller Wise One. I found the item to be defective and contacted Ebay and was sent a return prepaid slip. I return the item to Wise One, the seller. He got the item and wrote me that he found nothing wrong wit...