Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90550 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37050 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25472 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12503 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6354 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4582 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1010 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

There is a new scam going on & Ebay is protecting it

There is a new scam that is going on against buyers & Ebay is not only allowing it, they protect it. The new scam. A seller with sell an item. (Mainly collectibles where the value increases rapidly). The seller will then mark the item to ship weeks l...

Need help first time selling.

Alright, so I’m selling an Xbox one with 9 games and all the cords right and a brand new controller right. Someone bought it, 80$ + 13.12$ shipping + 6.90$ tax. At the bottoms of the page it says What you earned: order total: 100.2 eBay collected fro...

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

Resolved! Sale Cancelled by eBay Due to a "Systems Issue"

This just happened to me on an order I sold a day ago. Luckily I didn't ship it out yet, otherwise it appears eBay went and refunded the buyer on my behalf, even though eBay itself was the one who cancelled the order... Has anyone else experienced th...

cancel.PNG

First time selling need help please

Alright, so I’m selling an Xbox one with 9 games and all the cords right and a brand new controller right. Someone bought it, 80$ + 13.12$ shipping + 6.90$ tax. At the bottoms of the page it says What you earned: order total: 100.2 eBay collected fro...

Ebay fee’s

Is it just me, but Ebay fee’s are getting out of control any why is my payout not matching my net profits on a sale? So my transaction fees were say almost 10 and now my payout shows me they took another 2 as well lol brutal! As a long time seller th...

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 60 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time Selling

This is my first time selling on ebay and I sold an item to two different accounts, yet the shipping labels have the exact same address to ship to. Is this a middle-man, or a scam. Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

auctions not showing up on ebay

Some of my auctions are showing but some are not. My auction for BetterHomes and Gardens Cookbooks (a very large lot )is not visible at all nor is another cookbook.

Copy listings to other ebay sites

Hello , i want to copy my listings to different ebay EU sites like de fr it and etc..I know ebay mag suppose to do it but i have an error every time i try to list on those sites( i manage to list on uk and canada)I read somewhere about sixbit that us...

eBay doesn't honor their own policy!

Hi! Buyer returned a bunch of mailing envelopes instead of an iPhone 13 Pro and used a third party freight forwarder for initial order. Total scam! I filed a Police report (opened a return package with the Police Officer as a witness) and reported a ...

ebay search within my own store not working properly. 0 results on only some titles?

Anyone had this problem? I cleared cookies tried multiple browsers. I am searching active listings within my own store (Overview -> Listings -> Active) to check my own active inventory. It is giving me 0 results on several titles. for example:search:...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancellation Results in Charge to my Credit Card

Maybe this is standard procedure, but I have never seen it before. My account gets standard payouts once per day. I had someone buy an item valued at $200+ last night, but sent in a cancellation request within an hour. I accepted the cancellation sin...