Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90566 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37060 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25483 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12505 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4584 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

Not getting full refund

ORDER NO 10-11-397-26528This is to inform you that I ordered the lap top totaling LKR 319,709/52 and was debited same from my account on 04/04/2024 but the seller cancelled the order after the payment and my account was credited a sum of LKR 319,709/...

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item to Canada, stuck in Glendale Heights, IL facility?

Hey, I’m wondering if my package is potentially lost/stolen? I bought a sports card from the US and I live in Toronto, Canada. It was received at the Glendale Heights, IL facility 5 days ago and there’s been no updates since. The package was supposed...

USPS shipping and insured up to $100.00 per website and ebay

I stopped off at USPS the other day to inquire about damaged / slow shipping on USPS Ground Advantage.Per the USPS Mgr at our Branch, if the item container (box) is smashed, crushed, pushed in, it is not considered damage, until there is a hole! Seri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order 19-11438-98930

Le 15 avril j'ai commandé un camion jouet. Je n'ai rien reçu encore, ni de émail.Pouvez-vous m'aiderLyne Viau

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrongful suspension

Ebay wrongly suspended my selling privileges. Upon appeal I was reinstated. However, the auction that was active at the time of my suspenstion does not show as active. How can I get the auction reinstated? Since it was for a vehicle I've already been...

Bulk listing options

Hello all. I've been selling on eBay for quite some time. Through the years, there has never been an easy way to list a large variety of items at one time. Besides selling for myself, I have a local Small business sports store that is in need of help...

Anyone else having issues with the crop photo feature?

Tried to edit some photos I took and the crop feature isn't working on any new photos. However, if I go into an existing auction and try to edit the photo that seems to be working, but not on anything new. All the other photo edit features are workin...

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this. Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 62 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful