Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90335 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36983 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25405 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6323 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4573 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Got my first photo in feedback

I saw a thread where someone got a photo, but I couldn't discern if it was the same thing that was shipped or not (the photo kinda looked a bit random). I got one today, buyer took a picture of what I shipped to indicate it matched what was in the li...

USPS shipping undercharging customers the correct amount

Anyone having problems with ebay shipping not calculating USPS shipping cost to the buyer correctly? I know FedEx has been having issues over the last few weeks sending out "shortage" makeup bills, but now we are having issues with USPS costs as well...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Order stuck in GLENDALE HEIGHTS for 13 days already

I bought an used notebook from the US, and it is stuck more than 13 days in GLENDALE HEIGHTS. I bought another product from the US after I bought the notebook, it went through GLENDALE HEIGHTS, but already left and is arriving home in Europe already....

eBay videos not working

Suddenly today none videos I have added when creating listings have shown up in the listing. It was working fine yesterday. Anyone else having this problem?

Pop Up Upsells / Add an Item to Your Order

Is this a new feature on eBay, when you pay for an item a window or pop up is trying to sell you an item in addition to the item you just bought? I just started noticing it yesterday. Is there a way to opt out of this? It's annoying and I'm afraid I'...

Excessive Charge for Shipping Label

I sold an item and used calculated shipping. I entered my dimensions and weight correctly. The buyer paid 6.26 for shipping. I printed the label and used it. However, I saw today that the shipping label charge shows 163.15!!! $125.88 was deducted fro...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

Ebay keeps removing and restoring and removing my listings.

Ebay keeps removing my listings, claiming they are prescription only. I keep appealing and having them restored because the policy mentions the brand by name as an exception because it is an OTC product. Customer service made suggestions (such as add...