Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89690 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36722 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25186 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12404 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6222 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4543 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14009 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

958 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Disappearing messages

I will get a message asking a question about an item. Wouldn’t it be so helpful if the message stayed in your list of notifications? I find that it disappears and then I forget to answer! I wish it would allow us to delete it after WE answer. Make se...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Removal of Listing - Unauthenticated

So I just want to make sure EVERYONE knows who sells here that eBay can and will pick/chose at times to pull your items if they deem so. So if there is a competitor that sells items that are the same as yours or similar, he can just flag your items a...

Resolved! Is it normal to have a "slow spell?"

I'm really quite new at this. Over the last week, I've had basically what a day of orders looked like a month ago.I got my first ebay store subscription a few days ago - does that have something to do with it?Cheers.