Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90324 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36977 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25398 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12486 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6322 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Search Not Working

Searching (Art Deco Christmas) in postcard category. Comes up with 6 results - should be over a 1,000.If you switch words around and search (Christmas Art Deco) the listings come up. Search should pick up both ways. Not sure if this is happening with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach creed with no serial number

I’m trying to determine if this is an authentic coach bag. I’ve done some googling and looks like it could be from the 60s or 70s but still unsure. They did not number then, but the creed does not match exactly as what I found and the strap and h...

IMG_7783.jpeg IMG_7784.jpeg IMG_7791.jpeg IMG_7786.jpeg

Resolved! Waiting on a Payout...

I have been checking out every single minute for something I sold that was already delivered to the buyer safely to show up as funds in my eBay account so that I can withdraw them into my bank account. However, when I go to my account page I do not s...

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

File Exchange Package Dimension Requirement

I'm using Excel sheets and File Exchange to list my products.It's been working fine until yesterday, and suddenly today, all of my CSVs fail to upload, saying that package dimension is a requirement to calculate shipping. I always have the package we...

Resolved! T/F: sales tax unknown, and so seller fee unknown at time of listing?

(Brand new seller)As best I can tell, the seller fee on an item is based on the total amount the buyer pays, including sales tax. The sales tax rate to a U.S. buyer could range from 0% to almost 10%. So the seller doesn't know the eBay fee until the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping internationally in two boxes?

Can't seem to find the answer whether this is possible (or advisable.) Item is a large, heavy set of books that I plan to ship domestically in two boxes with individual tracking numbers. Seems unlikely that an international buyer would purchase due t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Below Standard because of Fraudulent Returns

Hello,I am hoping to get some assistance here. We had a customer order multiple items, ask for a return, and then return empty envelopes. We opened two cases. One was rightfully decided in our favor, but the second ,same customer, different empty env...

Trying to Offer Ebay Discounted Shipping Rates to Buyers

Rather than drop prices I wanted to try offering buyers the USPS discounted shipping rate (the rate we as sellers get, rather than the retail rate). I changed my settings under "Carrier-Specific Discounts For Buyers: Offer E-Bay Negotiated Discount R...

Paying shipping

I accidentally put free shipping. I have no problem paying for my mistake. I want that to come out of my earrings for the product. How do I do that?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful