Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90521 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37037 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25464 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12499 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6348 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Vero team on Drugs?

So I have a business account, everything was going great.. I get a Vero from motorola about me selling a Lenovo Laptop............ No thats not a typo. and Ebay believes this crap? 1. motorola has NOTHING to do with Lenovo I checked2. Why does ebay s...

Top Rated seller sales tank

Why is it that each time I gain Top Rated seller, my sales stop or barely any sales? Top Rated seller is not a good thing apparently. Am I the only one?

131 Days No Item No Contact from Seller

Paid for a guitar body on December 13, 2023 with an extended shipping time (from Dec to Feb) because items are made to order. Since Dec 22, 2023 the seller has not responded to any of my messages nor, of course have I recieved the item. The only mess...

Item not sold but now showing as out of stock??

Hi I have an Item number: 226107950311it is still active an I have a buyer waiting who wants the item tomorrow, they want me to change the postage to next day.happy to do this but when I try the item now says........item is sold and shows as out of s...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 113 replies
  • 30 helpful

Anybody use hashtags?

I been thinking ... and people who know me usually say 'uh oh' when I say that ... but, I really have. I admit ignorance of the whole hashtag thing. Like the internet, I believe it is a fad that will fade away; but then again, maybe not.Does anyone u...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

Sell similar on a multi listing

Does anyone know when I end a listing that has multiple of the same item the. Sell similar to relist does it reset the number of item I have back to what I originally listed it for or does it remember I already sold a few and taken them off the new l...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PSA - Questionable Authenticity - Jordan Signature

Hi, I need a resolution from eBay on what to do with regards to an item that has recently returned from PSA/DNA as being of Questionable Authenticity. It has been several months since I won the item in an eBay auction, but later when I sent it to PSA...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is up with listings

Every time I list something today using the "Sell Similar" from my own listing all the descriptions are gone.A lot of generic info that I don't need to re type for every listing I make .