Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90578 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37063 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25485 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12505 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4584 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Buyer scam

Just received an offer to buy an item I am selling. The buyer instead of messaging me selected to make an offer for the exact buy now price. In his message he/she asked me to send current pics of the ítem but to an email address on their profile. I t...

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 74 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Require immediate payment with Buy It Now..... OR NOT?

Hi, wondering what other sellers think about (or if there is some sort of consensus) whether or not it's better to "Require Immediate Payment" when using "Buy it Now". I've always just required it, but now I'm wondering if perhaps it's better not to....

• 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

SELLER ADD

WHERE DO INTERESTED BUYERS FIND FAQ (frequently asked questions) that i have answered for other interested buyers???

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

more than 250 listings

I am allowed 250 free listings per month, but can I have more than 250 total listings without added fee?

Resolved! How to get my positive feedback back

I got my first negative feedback a few weeks ago anng i was told it won't go away till after 12 months I've been buying stuff to help get my positive feedback up and its has gone up a little bit and my question after when the negative feedback goes a...

Case opened against buyer

HiThe seller said he opened a case against me, sent photos etc to eBay. He sent me a case number.I have never had this happen before. How do I find out information about the case? Thank YouBob

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling products that are Best Sellers

Hi eBay community,I'm new to selling on eBay and could use some guidance from experienced sellers. I have a few questions if you don't mind sharing your knowledge and strategies:How do you research and identify products that sell well on eBay? What t...