cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Open 2018

Hi guys!

Who is excited in antcipation of eBay open 2018?

Who's coming?

What did you love about last year?

What do you hope to see this year?

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: eBay Open 2018

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

We're all excited here! See you in Vegas, @amightymushroom!

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

That’s too bad.

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

I’ve been building a crowd and would love to participate on a deeper level. I would love to do a pop up or seminar.

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

@amightymushroom wrote:

I’ve been building a crowd and would love to participate on a deeper level. I would love to do a pop up or seminar.

Hi @amightymushroom,

Very cool! Please send me a PM with more information, and I will pass it to the event organizers for their consideration.

Thanks!

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Is there a cheaper price for kids? I am thinking about bringing my 13 year old daughter.

Thank you for any info!
Message 20 of 27
latest reply

@thebluegrasskidltd wrote:
Is there a cheaper price for kids? I am thinking about bringing my 13 year old daughter.

Thank you for any info!

Hi @thebluegrasskidltd,

Good question! There isn't a reduced rate for children, full price would need to be paid. 

Thanks & hope to see you there.

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Can anyone who has been to one of these events and who thought that overall, it was not worth going to, please tell me why?

I've read a lot of posts from people who went and enjoyed it, all seem to say similar things about why they thought it was great.  I'm not trying to take anything away from that, but would just like to hear some of the criticism as well from people who thought it was a waste of time & money.  

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Sorry I don't have $400  to waste  on it.   

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

I have been to them in the past. Really got the impression that eBay was LISTENING to the sellers. Yes I drank the Kool-Aid! 

You will definitely hear what you want to hear from the talking heads. They will have their scripts down pat, and it is impressive. They will PRETEND to listen, they will answer almost every question with...”that’s a really good/ or really interesting question” and they will give you the answer you WANT to hear. But before you go and believe a word they say, remember this....

The only concern they have is how to make the buying experience better, and under their breath they continue with...”on the backs of our sellers”

What the brain trusts someday MIGHT realize is in order to have buyers, you have to have sellers, and they are just making it too darn difficult to do business. 

So have a great time, enjoy, but take everything you hear with a rock, not grain, of salt!

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Well the flight tickets to vegas and back to amsterdam are € 1.74.95 per person so no thx.

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

It looks like there are 10 "workshop" spots, but more than 10 different options to choose from. If there are a couple others that I would like to attend but can't due to scheduling, is there any literature or cliff notes you can get from the other classes? This is my first eBay Open and I'm trying to learn as much as possible.

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

what is this? some sort of convention? and why is the first time I hear about it?
Message 27 of 27
latest reply