cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're Live: eBay Open 2018!

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

It’s official!!! The site is now live. Full information available via this link.

So, who’s thinking of going to eBay Open 2018?

We'll see you in Vegas, July 24-26  🤗

eBay_Open___Home.png

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Check out the eBay for Business blog article below for more insights on what you can expect! 

It's On! Join us for eBay Open 2018, July 24-26 in Las Vegas

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 44
latest reply

Yay!!!!!

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 3 of 44
latest reply

Mandalay Bay? The site of the worst mass shooting in American history? 

Well, that sounds fun. Maybe we will all get a chance to check out floor 32. 

Probably not, huh?

Message 4 of 44
latest reply

@theshoppingmom2 wrote:

Yay!!!!!

Yay @theshoppingmom2! Looking forward to seeing you again! 🤗

What's your favorite thing about eBay Open? 

Message 5 of 44
latest reply

@magic-motorsports-online wrote:

Mandalay Bay? The site of the worst mass shooting in American history? 

Well, that sounds fun. Maybe we will all get a chance to check out floor 32. 

Probably not, huh?We reviewed a lot of meeting space options throughout Las Vegas and chose the Mandalay Bay based on the needs of our event and their ability to accommodate it.

Hi @magic-motorsports-online

We reviewed a lot of meeting space options throughout Las Vegas and chose the Mandalay Bay based on the needs of our event and their ability to accommodate it.

eBay is committed to the safety of attendees at eBay Open. We’ve done a thorough review of security measures with Mandalay Bay, especially following the incident that occurred there last year, and we are confident that it is a safe place to host our event. 

Thanks. 

Message 6 of 44
latest reply

If you bring a spouse is it still $275.00 per person even though they do not attend any of the ebay functions?

Message 7 of 44
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

@theshoppingmom2wrote:

Yay!!!!!

alan@ebay

What is my favorite thing?

Hmmm lets see there are so many choices....

The seminars were great, tons of information and tons of eBay staff there ready to help 🙂

The different stations with different vendors and different eBay departments, shipping, community, stores....

The  stage program,  learning what is to come ( pretty neat)

Meeting  a ton of eBay staff and  awesome sellers! ( PRICELESS)

The food.... OMG the FOOD...  you guys don't know when to stop!! LOL

The party at the end.... that was AWESOME!! eBay thought of everything ... even  provided socks to  bowl... that was just amazing!
The goodies at the party, hats, caricatures...
The band.... hey I wonder who we are getting this year!!! Alan  can you give us a hint?

One on one with eBay staff... yes  I love  that I was able to log in and show my account to a staff member and have them work with me right there.....

So Alan, do I have to pick one?

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

Mandalay Bay? #TooSoon

Message 9 of 44
latest reply

alan@ebay

Very excited!  Wife and I are partners in our eBay business but we only have 1 seller ID.  Can we both register and attend?  We'll be splitting our efforts to attend as many breakout sessions as possible. 

Message 10 of 44
latest reply

@automotivepartsrecyclrs wrote:

If you bring a spouse is it still $275.00 per person even though they do not attend any of the ebay functions?

Hi @automotivepartsrecyclrs,

To enter any part of eBay Open guests will need to have registered and paid for a ticket.  

For example, if your spouse wants to only attend one workshop at Open, they will need to register and pay $275. 

If your spouse wants to chill in the hotel/by the pool in Vegas while you're at the conference, then they wouldn't need to register for eBay Open. 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks. 

Message 11 of 44
latest reply

@luxe_beauty_4_less wrote:

alan@ebay

Very excited!  Wife and I are partners in our eBay business but we only have 1 seller ID.  Can we both register and attend?  We'll be splitting our efforts to attend as many breakout sessions as possible. 

Hi @luxe_beauty_4_less

Awesome! You can both attend. You'll both need to register, and you will need to pay for two tickets.

See you there! 

Message 12 of 44
latest reply

@theshoppingmom2 wrote:

alan@ebaywrote:

@theshoppingmom2wrote:

Yay!!!!!

alan@ebay

What is my favorite thing?

Hmmm lets see there are so many choices....

The seminars were great, tons of information and tons of eBay staff there ready to help 🙂

The different stations with different vendors and different eBay departments, shipping, community, stores....

The  stage program,  learning what is to come ( pretty neat)

Meeting  a ton of eBay staff and  awesome sellers! ( PRICELESS)

The food.... OMG the FOOD...  you guys don't know when to stop!! LOL

The party at the end.... that was AWESOME!! eBay thought of everything ... even  provided socks to  bowl... that was just amazing!
The goodies at the party, hats, caricatures...
The band.... hey I wonder who we are getting this year!!! Alan  can you give us a hint?

One on one with eBay staff... yes  I love  that I was able to log in and show my account to a staff member and have them work with me right there.....

So Alan, do I have to pick one?

Oh wow, @theshoppingmom2! You do not have to choose one, that is such a great list! 

Even outside of the eBay programming at the conference, I always hear that the networking that happens amongst the crowd is a huge deal. Sellers have made business deals and struck up friendships over food and drinks, and even by the pool! 

I know I've made some friends at the last two eBay Opens! Can't wait for this one! 

I don't know the band for this year yet! Excited for that big reveal. grinning

Thank you! 

Message 13 of 44
latest reply

Hope to make it this year. Thanks!

https://bio.link/langs
Message 14 of 44
latest reply

I hope you do too! It would be great to meet you @*coins!

Message 15 of 44
latest reply