cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite panel

Loved the Fashion seller panel and the Google shopping panel. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Favorite panel

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thanks for sharing, @whitrh01! Hope to see you at eBay Open 2019 😁

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

I think I got the most out of the Product Catalog and Google Search sessions

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

Woohoo!!! thank you for joining!!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

Same here, I attended the Product Based Commerce & eBay Catalog workshop.  What a dynamic and informative presentation!  It pretty much answered all my questions about the product catalog.  I think it's a great idea that will keep things streamlined to ensure consistency and accuracy of item details.

-Bonnie,  2018 eBay SHINE Awards Finalist

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

@jdforjohal - Is that you, Era?  Your presentation with Chris was amazing!  So clear and informative.   I'm so glad I attended your workshop.  Before, I had no clue what the product catalog was all about.  Now it all makes sense!

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

Bonnie! Thank you! The Product Catalog is not perfect but with the new features rolling out for sellers to be able to edit it and add to it, we may just become one of the most diverse selling catalogs in the world. 

Nothing makes me happier than putting the tools to improve buying experiences directly in the hands of the sellers-- much more to come! 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

its me  heartsunglasses

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

@erjoha0 wrote:

Bonnie! Thank you! The Product Catalog is not perfect but with the new features rolling out for sellers to be able to edit it and add to it, we may just become one of the most diverse selling catalogs in the world. 

Nothing makes me happier than putting the tools to improve buying experiences directly in the hands of the sellers-- much more to come! 

@erjoha0, I forgot, what is the link for more information and to submit an application to be a product catalog expert?  I'd like to help out in any way I can! 

Thank you!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

I liked alot of them, beyond selling managing your business financials was REALLY good. The information Jason gave as an Ebay employee and a seller was informative.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

@globalautodistributors 

Ebay.com/ProductExpertsEnrollment 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

Thanks for sharing with us!!!
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Favorite panel

The product catalog is not perfect with the new features.

https://clashroyaleapk.net/clash-royale-private-servers/

Message 13 of 13
latest reply