cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank positive feedback

I have never seen this before, was looking at my feedback and there are 2 with positive but no mention of item or the buyer?, just the green + sign and listed as

"durring the last month"

sending a picture, is this a fluke on Ebay's end or can a buyer leave positive feedback and not have the item or their user name show?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

blank positive feedback

I have the same problem.

One ebay seller has sold $18,500 in counterfeit Perth Mint gold 1 ounce bars in last few weeks.

He has 5,602 positive feedbacks. But, has over 250 blank feedbacks given and received. in last year.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

blank positive feedback

Just got this from ebay:

Calculating Feedback revisions

Sellers can submit a limited number of requests to buyers to revise neutral or negative Feedback. The number of requests is determined by the number of Feedback comments received in the previous year. Five revision requests are allowed for every 1000 Feedback ratings given.

Note:
  • If the buyer changes or removes negative or neutral Feedback, or we change or remove negative or neutral Feedback, the Feedback is no longer visible to others. Learn more about seller performance standards.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

blank positive feedback

Sometimes I see a blank commments from buyer or seller on my feedback page.   Never had netural or negative feedback since I first joined eBay in 1998. I still don't know why.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

blank positive feedback

I have the same problem ... Last 2 left for me were positive , but no buyer listed or commet or anything -- 100% BLANK !!! .... How would I find out who left the positive feedback ????????

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

blank positive feedback

i have the same problem

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

blank positive feedback

Found out the answer the long way - without eBay phone support. Any item Ebay deems to be a private matter is listed without seller or buyer info. Only feedback rating. One catagory affecting feedback is drug sales. For me, antacids and aspirin and over the counter medication sales result in blank feedback. To me thats fine to hide the item and seller. What is not fine is omitting the seller's comment as it looks like there is some sort of retraction. Maybe eBay is worried product info may enter the comments. There are also other sales catagories resulting in blank feedback.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

blank positive feedback

Yes!  The feedback for health/wellness/medical items are showing up as blank on my computer, But NOT on my cell phone.  When viewing from the eBay App, the full comment appears.  Not sure if it displays only to me as the vendor, or to all viewers.  I am going to try adding my own statement in the part allows 'Replies to Feedback'  and put my own thanks for purchasing this Health/Wellness Product.  Maybe That will show and give buyers a clue that the original comment was good but hidden?  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply