eBay Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
EBAY Doesn't protect it's sellers!
EBAY Doesn't protect it's sellers!
BEWARE!! Just got scammed again as an Ebay Seller. Sold an ihpone 6s to a buyer. Immediately after he paid - I received a note from who I thought was ...
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Sellers not leaving feedback.
Does anyone else get tired of having to chase sellers to get return feedback. As a buyer who pays as soon as the auction ends and always gives good fe...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by cobalt327
How do I report poor customer service?
How do I report poor customer service?
Yesterday I called EBay about a problem I was having. My service rep: 1) Seemed to have problems communicating2) Laughed (as did people in the backgro...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by suprememarcus
Are Buyers taking advantage of Ebays buyer Protection?
Are Buyers taking advantage of Ebays buyer Protection?
Are Buyers taking advantage of Ebays buyer Protection? Just in past few weeks we as sellers are seeing a steady increase in buyers stating item not as...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by david_brimer
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned of scam going on with gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyers are buying gift cards and requesting to be emailed the card code after they pay you. Once they have spent the balance of the card they request ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by tw40314
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY
Well, Sellers, doesn't matter if the buyer doesn't get insurance because in the rare event the item they won somehow gets lost in shipping, (not your ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by philidilwort_3
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me
I will NO LONGER leave feedback for buyers until they leave it for me The number of buyers not leaving feedback has gotten out of control, as well as ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by janehelstro_0
EBAY THE SCREW DRIVER
EBAY THE SCREW DRIVER
I'm a buyer and a seller. I've lost two cases in the last two weeks as a buyer and a seller where clearly as the buyer they made a mistake and would n...
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
I'm getting SO MANY NON-PAYING bidders - auhhhhh!
Are other sellers dealing with this? I'm getting SO MANY new ebayers (less than 10 feedback) & they are NOT paying for the auctions they win on. Just ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by constantlyhere55
Item so cheap and free shipping... how do they make money?
Item so cheap and free shipping... how do they make money?
I am going to buy this Roseanne book; NEW - Roseannearchy: Dispatches from the Nut Farm and I see at least two sellers who has the book for 2.91 buy i...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by beno-sa
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
NON-PAYING BIDDERS
What's with all the non-paying people lately? In the past 2 weeks I've had 4. Anyone else having this issue?
by in eBay Chat | Updated by sutt
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
New ebay fees are outrageous!!! 10 percent + pp fees.
I am disgusted with the greed of this company.
by in eBay Chat | Updated by shogobg
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Stop unfair feedback from unreasonable ebay buyers
Its absolutely scandalous that buyers have the right to indirectly destroy a businesses reputation by leaving negative feedback because they didn't pa...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by dine514
someone bought something on my ebay
someone bought something on my ebay
I just woke up with my child being sick, when I checked my phone I had a message from an eBay member saying that I purchased something. I have no idea...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by louis-philippe_13
Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPa
Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPa
What do sellers think you this? Anyone out there have a glue about this issue with your account being in the low performance because of the recression...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by ravereviewsclothing
I CLOSED MY STORE BECAUSE EBAY ALWAYS SIDES WITH THE BUYER
I CLOSED MY STORE BECAUSE EBAY ALWAYS SIDES WITH THE BUYER
I CLOSED MY STORE TODAY AFTER 13 YEARS. I have had several recent issues that ebayers with 0 feedback bought an item and returned it with traded parts...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by lupdo
Getting REALLY sick of deadbeat bidders!!!!!
Getting REALLY sick of deadbeat bidders!!!!!
Has anyone else been having a problem lately with deadbeat bidders? I've had around 5 in the past 2 months ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by websell
Stop selling high capacity magazines on ebay
Stop selling high capacity magazines on ebay
Ever since the tragedy in newtown ebay has been flooded with people selling high capacity magazines ,these are suppose to be prohibited but ebay doesn...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by greggyk3
FEEDBACK TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE
FEEDBACK TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE
I wanted to share my feedback about the eBay customer service. I’m a seller on eBay and few last days I’ve spent trying to solve some issues with eBay...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by jotsiebell
Selling Gift Cards
Selling Gift Cards
Hey, I recently sold a gift card on ebay and the buyer is requesting i send him the codes via messaging. i have checked on here and it seems that this...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by smetin92
Adhering to A Plant Centered Diet program Is straightforward With House Gardens
Adhering to A Plant Centered Diet program Is straightforward With House Gardens
A lot of people these days are turning to your plant-based diet as an alternate to diet plans also loaded in saturated meat products, junk food stuff,...
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
Why I do not use Ebay anymore
1. Ebay has raised PayPal fees, seller fees to a point where it is no longer in the sellers best intrest to sell on here. 2. Sellers are not protected...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by anomie42oo
"ITEM LOCATION" DOESN'T MEAN "SELLER LOCATION"!
"ITEM LOCATION" DOESN'T MEAN "SELLER LOCATION"!
I search for specific items, and sometimes find that dealers in several states offer them. I buy in part, based on the location of items. For example,...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by duggmills
Ebay Customer Service: A Waste Of Time.
Ebay Customer Service: A Waste Of Time.
On October 3rd, at 7:45 pm ( Eastern Time) I placed a listing on Ebay.The listing was for an item similar to the same that I always list.... I have be...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by ed8108
NiceInTheBox are thieves.
NiceInTheBox are thieves.
So I bought an "Apple iPhone 6s 128GB -GMS IOS Factory Unlocked 1 year Warranty All Colors" from a seller called niceinthebox, it stopped working 2 mo...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by sb_hahaz_ss2krngn
Buyer beware of ebay
Buyer beware of ebay
Agreed to price of truck on eBay. Seller agreed and told me that it would be shipped in a couple of days and shipping and insurance were paid. The day...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by vintige
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
How do I stop or block China listings from showing on my search.
I am tired of have to go through all those .01 cent to 2.99 searches. I have no intention of order from China. So how do I block them??
by in eBay Chat | Updated by chicboutique31
Fraudulent Timeshare seller
Fraudulent Timeshare seller
The feedback function for buyrers/sellers, closes too early. When buying a timeshare, it takes 2-3 months before knowing if the seller did their job. ...
by in eBay Chat | Updated by seans0302
eBay, we're through. It's not me, it's you.
eBay, we're through. It's not me, it's you.
We had some good times you ol' gal. Hell, we've been together since '03. That said, you're not the same partner you once were. I'm feeling neglected. ...
YOUR EMAIL CANCELING MY RETURN
YOUR EMAIL CANCELING MY RETURN
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL CANCELLINGMY RETURN ON A GARMIN SAT NAV. YOU STATE THAT I DID NOT RETURN ITEM BEFORE 8TH DEC WHICH I DID AS INSTRUCTED. I RECEIVED...