eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Sales Tax

Just a response to the old long winded thread about ebay sales tax, where everyone just happened to ignore the elephant in the room, or clearly failed to see it. We must now pay ebay sales tax and any other **bleep** tax simply because states are not...

Exorbitant fees and getting paid

I am sick of Ebay. When an item was sold before, payment was immediately available in my Paypal account. My last sale was 3 days ago and although the buyer paid right away I still don't have the money. The fees surprised me as they are outrageous at ...

eBay August over/under

Who wants to make a game for August? My sales in July, before fees, was $197 US for 9 listings. Am I going to go over or under for those totals in August? lol o/u 9? o/u 197? Chose 1 or both. What was your numbers for July? I believe over 197 & under...

Ebay returns need to be fixed. Beware scammers..

I have been selling on ebay for awhile now. Not too many problems. Just buyer scammers. First I sent two hard drives to someone who purchased them. They were brand new never used. 29 days after purchase he said one item is right one item is wrong I a...

NYPD Radio Encryption

It has been officially announced by government legislation and law makers that NYPD radio communication will soon be encrypted technology for two-way radio transmissions. NYPD has decided to initially test out the newly advanced encryption signals, f...

Resolved! Ask yourself, why does eBay have a very bad image irrespective of the quality platform/website

I have always defended eBay where it mattered but I will not defend lies, I am not like some of us who come on this forum to drop clout chasing comments neither am I like some affiliates marketers who populate this community with negative vibes. Some...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 38 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Rules for thee and not for me!

The founder of eBay just gave 2 million to defund police for the general public. He then hires PRIVATE security for himself.Nice?

Resolved! Fake stamps

Hello,I got this in the mail today. Did the addresses white out, of course. I got a letter from someone I don't think I know. I had to look at it carefully and I did see one real forever stamp on it. Do you think someone has too much time on their ha...

Pierre Omidyar

EBay billionaire who supported defund the police movement poised to cash in on private security investments https://www.foxnews.com/media/ebay-billionaire-supported-defund-police-movement-poised-cash-private-security-investments#&_intcmp=fnhpsb_digit...

Combining my old account with my new.

How do I combine my old eBay account and history with my new account? I don’t have the same email or phone number that I created the first one with 15 years ago. My shipping address everything is all the same. Any suggestions?..maybe contact informat...

“We met on eBay”

Has anyone here dated or married a buyer they met through eBay? Or vice versa? Or do you know anyone who has?I haven’t myself. Just curious.

Order cancellation

Good Morning all, after a bit of help surrounding an order, I have paid for an item and wish to cancel the order now unfortunately. The item has not been shipped and order was placed and laid fur within the last hour. I have tried to cancel the order...

More Fun Facts About Taxes and Fees :O)

Starting with Tax! There Are People Making over 200k a year To Sit Behind Desks Thinking Of More Ways To TAX being Paid By Tax So That Is Interesting! Then You Look at where Millions Of Dollars are going each Year Investigating Crimes Committed By St...

Labels