cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOOD FOR THOUGHT NOT

A few years ago when a beloved family member was in the  (general) hospital here in Wilkes Barre, Pa.  I was taking a cab every morning at 5 am to spend the entire day at the hospital with her....One morning I had to skip breakfast as the cab was waiting,,,,Upon arriving at the hospital I went into the dining room, took a tray and picked out a few food items to eat  there were no prices on anything,,,,,at the cash register the cashier added up the sum of $ 9.00.......I was one dollar short,,,The manager came over  I offered to put one item back on the shelf  but the manager was so annoyed with this senior (me)  that she grabbed the tray and dumped everything into the garbage...I was so hungry.......on arriving at our relatives room....I ordered a double breakfast for us both whuch was brought up immediately and we both ate together,,,I will never forget the unkind way I was treated at this (general) Wilkes Barre hospital and they are removed from my will.......Pack a lunch hen visiting a hospital  and try staying away from this hospital they have absolutely no caring or compassion or common courtesy,,,,Stay Well..........Granny

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

FOOD FOR THOUGHT NOT

I understand.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply