cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay perpetuated theft against sellers

I’ve been on eBay for 15 + years with 100% rating. I’ve made at least 2,000 (200 current listings) sales transactions with only 560 bothering to leave feedback. For the last year I’ve been loosing money every month due to fraudulent buyer claims. Last month I sold a brand new electronic board for a refrigerator. Few days later I received a return request with the buyer saying it smelled burned. I received it in mail and I could smell the burned board before I even took it out of the box. Long story ebay said buyer said it wasn’t working. They sided with the buyer no surprise. Buyer then emails me asking if I wanted my money back because he admits that his bad refrigerator had burned up my board. I never heard from him again and lost $59.99. Two weeks ago I sold my backup hearing aid which was working 100% and like new and I tested it just to be sure. Buyer immediately said it wasn’t working and said he had another one identical to it and he was familiar with how that worked. So he’s shipping his non working one back to me and keeping my $359 new one. No point in calling ebay again I simply pulled my 200 items and cut off their access to any of my money. Ebay is going downhill fast in a  crashed free fall. I could have stayed but I’d had to except the (business?)looses every month and was expected to keep my mouth shut like a good worker ant. Ebay is now and has been a scammers paradise.

T in Ga

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay perpetuated theft against sellers

Anonymous
Not applicable

File for mail fraud with postal inspector.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply