cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay's treatment of sellers.

keystonetraders
Adventurer

If you ever have a buyer open a case against your or even claim a problem with an item you have shipped them-- I can assure you the verdice will always be in favor of the buyer.

Two Ebay employeess have basically confirmed this.

It seems when a case if opened it is not even looked at, just passed on as the final decision will automatically be in favor of the buyer. These two employees would not say it was not true.

One said "no comment", the other one said "I cannot say".

I have had 2 cases against me where it was iron clad, I was correct in my listing and the decision was in favor of the buyer. One buyer said "I did not ship all of the parts, it was a parts watch movement which means parts for a watch, not a complete watch. In the listing I showed pictures of all of the parts and gave a list of the parts included. Ebay would not even consider my explination..

Better be aware, you will loose.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay's treatment of sellers.

Ebay has no intention of ever reviewing these posts`and are reminisant of the auto industry's pompous attitude when offshore imports began arriving ,, infact they called them "Jap **bleep**" ,,that attitude changed when Chrysler filed for bankruptcy. 

Ebay will continue "business as usual" until they become 4th or 5th in sales and are bought by Amazon.

The only advantage Ebay has is PayPal however .. IMO , PayPal is just one step away from a massive defection caused by the panic following a hack

Message 2 of 2
latest reply