cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, June 3 @ 1:00 pm PT - Turbo Lister Retirement & SixBit

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Join the Community team at 1 PM on June 3rd for our Weekly Chat with eBay Staff. With the upcoming retirement of Turbo Lister, a member of the team that supported this tool will join us to answer questions about the transition. Additionally, representatives from the third-party listing tool SixBit will also be joining us to provide more information on how you may be able to leverage their product to grow your business.

If you're new to our weekly chat, welcome! Simply click the Reply button on this post, type up your question, and hit submit. We look forward to chatting with you!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 263
latest reply
262 REPLIES 262

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Good afternoon everyone! We are excited to chat with you today and to kick it off, we have a prize for the first person to reply with the answer to a trivia question: What fictional character was the inspiration for SixBit's name?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 263
latest reply

I’ve never used it.  What benefits are there?  I’m open to learning something new if I need it!

Message 3 of 263
latest reply

Thank you for making this Turbo Lister Chat Session possible.

Question 1.

All year long we are picking up a mix of items that will sell real well during the holiday selling season.

When the holiday season ends. They tend to be removed by Ebay because the inventory
has dropped down to 0 in stock.

When the next holiday selling season rolls around we can easily re-list what ever ones we have put back in stock.
They are in Turbo Lister. Items that ended 3 years ago can easlily be re-listed.
All the details are filled in. Quick and Easy to relist them using Turbo Lister.

We relist items sometimes that are 2 -3 years old. It's real easy to do with Turbo Lister.

With Turbo Lister Retired:
Where will all that important information have gone?

And where will all those ended items have gone?
We will need access to all that information.

We've tried SixBit in the past. We do not like it.

Message 4 of 263
latest reply

Hi! Thanks for this chat.  I am a longtime Turbo Lister user and am not great at learning new software.  I am interested in a replacement though.   How easy is it to set up and learn to use the Six Bit program?  (I am assuming it is a desktop program - not web based??)

Thanks!
Trish

Message 5 of 263
latest reply

my first chat here, looking forward to it

Message 6 of 263
latest reply

sea biscuit?
Message 7 of 263
latest reply

Hi.  Lots of problems with importing photos from TL to SixBit

Message 8 of 263
latest reply

I guess I thought this was a demo to show us what SixBit is?  is there a webinar or demo or something to connect to to view?

I am a HUGE Turbo Lister user and really upset this is going away.  Very disappointed.

thanks

Message 9 of 263
latest reply

Hello,

May I listen in or is it only available to a specific question I may have?

Thanks,

fawnskin_fans

Message 10 of 263
latest reply

Are we limited to asking questions about those subjects or are we allowed to ask other seller specific questions?
Message 11 of 263
latest reply

Hello.   I am a 17-year eBay seller and have been using TurboLister for almost that long.   My first question is:

What does "ending support for TL" really mean?  I can live without the excellent phone support for problems I have received over the years, but will I still be able to upload my listing from my current installation of TL?

Message 12 of 263
latest reply

Hello I am here for information.  I do not know why Turbo Lister has to stop.  I am not sure why eBay would want to make things more complicated or difficult for sellers when they have used a program that has worked so well for years.

Message 13 of 263
latest reply

I assume that, by retirement, you mean that Turbo Lister can no longer be used at all. Is that correct?

Message 14 of 263
latest reply

Trying to decide if SixBit is worth paying $35 a month for. I only average 130+- sales a month and manage 200 listings on average. Most of my listings are one offs. I currently use eBay shipping due not trusting other systems to upload tracking properly. I never used TL, but not sure if the mid tier of SixBit is worth the money for me. I don't think the lower SixBit tier would be worth it for me. Can the accounting tools accurately populate sales numbers in a custom spreadsheet I have setup? Are the automation functions like photo editing and templates good enough to save me 2+ hours of my time a month?
Message 15 of 263
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: