Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...
Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...
ok...so here are pics of what I am looking for...Citizen Eco drive Duo...1999 pieces made in 1999...seems to be rare...can't find one to buy...ANYWHER...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by rmci7723
What is this Soldiers Watch 17 Jewel Heavy Glass Ball??
What is this Soldiers Watch 17 Jewel Heavy Glass Ball??
Hello, I purchased at an Estate Sale a small pocket watch - clock - maybe to hang in a glass case? It is about the size of a cue ball and is marked on...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by mujcrack_4
Is this a a real Movado?
Is this a a real Movado?
I've never seen anything like it but it keeps perfect time and it is still running after 20 years on the original battery. no serial numbered just Mov...
American time Hand made watch
American time Hand made watch
Who knows the current value of my american time watch bought in 2004. The picture is attached
Has anyone ever sued a Seller or have them charged for selling a fake?
Has anyone ever sued a Seller or have them charged for selling a fake?
I bought an Omega watch on ebay. The seller claimed it was an Omega Seamaster. It wasn't working but I figured I would take a chance on it and have it...
ALERT!!! Fake Watches sellers from Thailand and China
ALERT!!! Fake Watches sellers from Thailand and China
Hi, I would like to make every one aware of the fake watch sellers and I believe its my duty to make every buyers aware and alert from Fake watch sell...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by blue_raw
I need help to ID this pocket watch movement
I need help to ID this pocket watch movement
It is a old pocket watch with solid silver watch case and 54mm diameter. The movement has no reference that allows the caliber identification, only a ...
Is the Marathon GSAR a good watch for the money?
Is the Marathon GSAR a good watch for the money?
I have a chance to purchase A new Marathon GSAR for less than it's $675 retail price, from one of it's two authorized sellers. I'm looking for a rugge...
Antique? BUNNETT London pocket watch info help
Antique? BUNNETT London pocket watch info help
A client sent me this photo. No crystal - looks a bit rough. I can’t find anything about this pocket watch. It says BUNNETT London 3424. All I can fin...
*BEWARE* Fake Citizen Eco-Drive Watches
*BEWARE* Fake Citizen Eco-Drive Watches
I recently got burned on a counterfeit watch that is listed as "Authentic". I was initially very pleased with the watch until I received a message fro...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by cathodecathay
How would I find a value for this watch?
How would I find a value for this watch?
I bought the watch shown below from a pawn shop. The case was badly scratched, and the (non-original) band was two sizes too small. However, the cryst...
Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real
Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real
Can anyone out there give me a specific way to tell a real from a fake. I have tried searching the Web and still don't know maybe I am dumb,.One perso...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by rudunns
Fake Rolex?
Fake Rolex?
Hi all, assuming this Rolex is a fake but wanted some second opinions-- just in case. I don't know watches and made myself crosseyed trying to read up...
Is that Rolex stolen??
Is that Rolex stolen??
I want to buy a high-end (10K-15K) Rolex on E-bay. I know, check your seller, etc. I'm not as concerned about buying a fake as I am one that has been ...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by ripags
Does anyone know the identification of this Waterbury clock? Any information would be helpful.
Does anyone know the identification of this Waterbury clock? Any information would be helpful.
Anyone know the I'd of this Waterbury clock? Date looks to read September 1898?
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by jacks61fd
Sorry but can anyone direct me to a group dedicated to collectable pens and writing instruments?
Sorry but can anyone direct me to a group dedicated to collectable pens and writing instruments?
I know it is all about timepieces(watches, clocks) here. I am a newbie casual seller who like to sell mid 90s Montblanc Meisterstuck ballpoint pen and...
what is the deal with oniss watches?
what is the deal with oniss watches?
The ad claims the oniss "submariner" retails for $1995 but there is no reserve and It sold for $129. Are these fakes or are they misrepresented? If so...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by catalinadriver
What is the name on this watch
What is the name on this watch
Hi, hoping someone can help out with name on this watch. (I know it's in bad shape but maybe someone still wants it) It seems to be Erkinia but I did ...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by buzzy3
Cuckoo clock only cuckoos once on the hour
Cuckoo clock only cuckoos once on the hour
Can you please help me to get my cuckoo clock to cuckoo the right amount of times on the hour. Each hour it only cuckoos once and then the music plays...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by jacks61fd
value of a Seth Thomas Mantel clock 89al
value of a Seth Thomas Mantel clock 89al
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by dalhal-62
swiss MOVADO made vs. swiss MOVADO quartz
swiss MOVADO made vs. swiss MOVADO quartz
I have read that if your watch face says swiss movado made it is real, and i have read that if it says swiss movado quartz it is real. I have also rea...
Vintage Bulova Men's Watch Arnold / Hancock / Allerton? Please Help ID
Vintage Bulova Men's Watch Arnold / Hancock / Allerton? Please Help ID
Hi there and this is a two part question. I have this mens Bulova watch but is having trouble with it's model name. Online it seems like I see the sam...
Vintage Rolex Warranties
Vintage Rolex Warranties
I recently acquired a bundle of old Rolex warranties with punched watch numbers and noticed other EBay members have sold similar items. I wanted to re...
Citizen Women's EW9930-56Y Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Women's EW9930-56Y Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch
Hi! I'm looking for the above watch - the genuine article, either new or in really good shape. Unfortunately, it's a discontinued model. I just got ba...
Vintage Space Age Looking TIMEX Watch 1960-70's? Please Help Me ID This Model......................
Vintage Space Age Looking TIMEX Watch 1960-70's? Please Help Me ID This Model......................
Hi there. I have this wind-up Timex watch that's in need of an ID. Maybe from the 1960-70's, it has a Space Age design look about it but I can't seem ...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by 11saffy5
Rolex Oyster Speedking Brevet 6420 #54816
Rolex Oyster Speedking Brevet 6420 #54816
I have searched for info on this watch online. Can anyone here help me out? On top it is marked Brevet 6420 and 54816 on the bottom.
Real or fake ROLEX? Help how can you tell
Real or fake ROLEX? Help how can you tell
Hey I assume all the Rolex watches I have found at garage/estate sales are fake. How can you tell when u find a real one? Also what do you think about...
Rolex watch, Oyster Perpetual real or fake? Thanks.
Rolex watch, Oyster Perpetual real or fake? Thanks.
Thank you so much for taking a look. No money in this, was found in a box with some other things. I attempted to begin some research on various fake/r...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by dogg-fan
Junghans Nazi Marked stop watch, anyone know anything? I cant find any info on google
Junghans Nazi Marked stop watch, anyone know anything? I cant find any info on google
http://imgur.com/a/kO0XH Thoughts?
Is this Piaget watch real?
Is this Piaget watch real?
Just found it. Was my grandfather's or his father's don't know. So I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's real? And if so possible value? Thank...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by msha3839