Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow watch sales lately?

Has anyone else noticed that sales have been very slow lately? Since the war broke out in Europe our watch sales have slowed down quite a bit, and much less traffic on the site. But watch book sales have remained steady...possibly due to the fact tha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Networking

I have a problem networking with people. My ideal store is selling watches and collectibles. I just have no idea how to start getting into watches. I feel every so called "vendor" is upselling too high with everything. Any help or advice would be muc...

refunds

because i had a return the buyer wanted a replacement so i .contact ebay to let them no not to refund the buyer while i was on the phone with ebay they said go ahead and purchase and print the label so they could have the tracking # so i did and i sh...

Ebays watch authenticator

I don't know who's ebay watch authenticator really is. But I sold a rolex date just with papers from rolex and sent it to ebay so called authenticator. The watch was returned as non-authentic. When I received the rolex back I took it to several autho...

watch repair tool identification and pricing?

Hi, My father (a watchmaker) left a few tools after his death and I was wondering what they were and if they had much resale value. One photo shows a pair of vintage brass mainspring gauges ( made by Peer and System Dennison). They measure 5 7/8" in ...

main spring gauge 20220115_111526.jpeg Mainspring winders_20220115_111929.jpeg star wrenches 20220115_111700.jpeg Clamps_20220115_112114.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

woman's sterling silver bracelet watch

About 1997-2003 I bought a watch from Signals or Wireless catalog. It was sterling silver imprint with leaves ( I believe oak, elm and maple) one of each on either side of the watch face which was a wind up old style. Lost it and have hunted for one ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watches for men

I have a men's Waltham watch with a 10KGF adjustable band. On the face I see 100 and, just under that, Autochron. When I picked up the watch to check that the crown would turn the hands (it does), I noticed that the second hand was moving. After a fe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors