cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Bay losing all

As a former seller and fiture seller? as well as a buyer E -bay has lost the ideal of selling and buying asa way to trade a long time

Now in 2018 it seems worse than ever/Feedback a joke

100% fb tp sellers of fantasy Frankens can fairly sell what they like but to leave negitive feedback will most likelt get removed or positive thats says returned money-why is that five stars lol u cant add Sold me a lemon lol

or i was threatened by a seller that messaged me I know where you live after he put the wring return address and the package tracked and all was a few mikes from him and s 1000 from me.

The nail in the coffin is two day cases opening on lower end collectables lol Dumb for a great buyer! Dont set it at less than five biz days. But deeper is the E bay policy of trying to be like Amazon and even allowing non drop shippers with huge volume to use prime and sell it

I do not care as a buyer but many do. As a seller its not my thing but with collectables like a Clock it not an issue.

it is e bay police harressing buyers on combined shipping

no ways to leave any real feedback and our lack as collectors to not say much on these issues

lastly why not add an option to “Flip It” meaning say you as a buyer check that off , you then can link the original listing (if seller also agrees)and then say that Repeater you tried to bid on is outbid from snipe or other reasons and lost a flip it option would appear and add the fees

bam instant joy for all lol

auction houses allow one to inquire about a piece sold then if the owner wishes to be contacted etc a deal can be made.

Someone will do these things third party im sure

anyone be a good E- umm oh Amaz...ummm Bay-er!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

E Bay losing all

My apologies for any errors I cannot edit it after a few minutes UMM
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

E Bay losing all

As a former seller and future seller ?,  as well as an active buyer, E -bay has long lost the trade aspect of selling and buying.

Now in 2018 it seems worse than ever/Feedback is a joke/Asian sellers can ship a tool cheaper than I can send the guy across the street a postcard, add the sniping and more!

100% FB top sellers of fantasy Franken watches can fairly sell what they like but to leave negitive feedback will most likely get removed or positive FB thats says, "returned money"-why is that five stars lol u cant add,  "Sold me a lemon" lol.

I was once even threatened by a seller that messaged me,  "I know where you live," after he put the wrong return address and the package was tracked , it was a few miles from him and a 1000 miles from me.

The nail in the coffin is two day cases opening on lower end collectables lol...Dumb for a great buyer! Dont set it at less than five biz days. But deeper is the E bay policy of trying to be like Amazon and even allowing non drop shippers with huge volume to use Amazon prime and sell I see often enough>

I do not care as a buyer but many do. As a seller its not my thing but with collectables like a Clock it not an issue.

it is e bay police harressing buyers on combined shipping

no ways to leave any real feedback and our lack as collectors to not say much on these issues

lastly why not add an option to, “Flip It” meaning say you as a buyer check that off , you then can link the original listing (if seller also agrees when listing it)and then say that Repeater you tried to bid on is outbid from snipe or other reasons and lost a,  "flip it" option would appear and add the fees

bam instant joy for all!

auction houses allow one to inquire about a piece sold then if the owner wishes to be contacted etc a deal can be made.

Someone will do these things third party im sure

Everyone be a good E- umm oh Amaz...ummm Bay-er!!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply