cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with nude painting, I think. Am I a famous pic?

IMG_0122.JPGIMG_0123.JPGIMG_0124.JPGIMG_0126.JPGIMG_0127.JPG

Hello   Sorry for the sideways pics.  I see there is an art section but it looks like no one answers in there so I hope you don't mind me posting in here.   I don't know a lot about art and just picked this up because I thought she was done so nicely.    It would appear to be oil or acrylic on canvas (the extent of my knowledge)  and from there I know nothing else.  I was trying to see if I could tell if it is one of those prints but I don't see dots and there are a few areas of raised paint and thought that would not be the case if it were truly just a print.  The reason I was thinking print is because she looks so real to me.  I tried google image to make sure she did not show up as a famous photo or something like that and got nothing close to it.   Does anyone recognize anything?  I tried looking up the name but without a first initial it was hard to find anything and nothing matched this type of art.  Any help on anything would be very much appreciated.  Thank you in advance and Happy holidays!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0