Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
What country is this antique embroidered silk shawl from?
What country is this antique embroidered silk shawl from?
This silk shawl has been in my family for more than 90 years. It has hand embroidery in a style that I am not familiar with. It doesn't look Chinese n...
Playboy Jacket
Playboy Jacket
Hello, I have a green shiny looking playboy jacket and want to find out some information about it. This jacket has the tag still on it. The tag is an ...
Man Needs help with measurements HELP!!!
Man Needs help with measurements HELP!!!
Hi my wife use to list these clothes but we are divorced now so I need some help please!!I have a shirt it is a 42" bust the tag says M but I would al...
Vintage Burberrys Coat-real deal or no?
Vintage Burberrys Coat-real deal or no?
I would appreciate any help with authenticating this raincoat. Thank you!
Anyone else noticed the vintage clothing category no longer exsists in the main shop by category?
Anyone else noticed the vintage clothing category no longer exsists in the main shop by category?
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by miamimcc
Real or fake Gucci scarf?
Real or fake Gucci scarf?
Hi there,I just won an auction for a Gucci scarf. I saw this seller posted like 10 Gucci scarves on eBay ( all the same style, different colours). How...
Vintage Japanese Kimono...Need Help
Vintage Japanese Kimono...Need Help
Hi. I'm completely in the dark here. Can anyone tell me what I've got and how old it is? I'm pretty sure it's Japanese. I know it's silk. Is it painte...
CHANEL MAVENS PLEASE HELP *NEED AUTHENTICATION OF THIS VINTAGE SHOULDER BAG tyia
CHANEL MAVENS PLEASE HELP *NEED AUTHENTICATION OF THIS VINTAGE SHOULDER BAG tyia

Looking for a wedding gown!
Looking for a wedding gown!
Hello everyone! I am looking for a plus size (size 24-30) wedding gown that is considered "vintage" that would be from the mid-1990s to early 2000s......
Pics of Dooney
Pics of Dooney
I can only post one at a time. Could someone tell me how to post pics without starting a new message every time? Thanks
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by minie812
Boots
Boots
Got some cowboy boots and some old victorian boots at an estate sale and no clue about any of these items. Guessing the used cowboy boots are mens siz...
Help With An Antique Embroidered Shawl
Help With An Antique Embroidered Shawl
I found this really pretty wool embroidered shawl. All the embroidery is hand done as is the knotted fringe. I was wondering if it was something other...
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by cckettle
Hermes Authenticity
Hermes Authenticity
Not vintage but I don't know who else to ask . Do you think these are authentic Hermes labels?
Park Storyk sweater questions
Park Storyk sweater questions
Hi, found this beautiful 50/60's era sweater and have a few questions.... Is this more 50's than 60's?Is there a better decriptive phrase besides lace...
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by ositaroja1
Help identifying this handbag
Help identifying this handbag
I want to list this cute little handbag and I'm pretty sure it's vintage but I can't find another to compare it to anywhere.
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by debora_34_
Brand?
Brand?
Anyone know what brand this dress is or where I can buy it? 
Style Name on this French hat
Style Name on this French hat
Made in France, black velvet with beading. I've never seen one quite like it. What was this called and is it 50's?
Vintage Clothing Advice
Vintage Clothing Advice
Does anyone have a good resource to recommend for forums, chat boards or discussion groups that specialize in vintage clothing and accessories? It doe...
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by trucker-lynn
Authentic Yves Saint Laurent?
Authentic Yves Saint Laurent?

I need help to identify this garment bag
I need help to identify this garment bag
I would like to know the logo/ maker.Made in France
are these belt or shoe buckles or something else?
are these belt or shoe buckles or something else?
Would appreciate any help on these - are they belt buckles, shoe buckles or something else.Also not sure what their age is. Thanks in advance.
Vintage Shoes
Vintage Shoes
Anyone familiar with vintage shoes? These are silk satin. They look unworn. They have a 20s look but could be a 30s look but the only thing I could fi...
Back after years, a little confused, and REALLY sad!
Back after years, a little confused, and REALLY sad!
Hello everyone!!!! I stopped selling vintage here some years ago around the time of the first mass migration, mine due to a really nasty divorce. I ha...
Any idea who made this beaded belt?
Any idea who made this beaded belt?
I would like to list this 34" heavily beaded belt with plastic backing and adjustable closure. I seem to remember a designer who made this type of bel...
hi guys. Retro or vintage?
hi guys. Retro or vintage?
New to eBay
New to eBay
Hi guys,I'm not sure how this works as I'm a newly born ebay seller but I'm trying to start up my own page selling Vintage/preowned clothing items. I ...
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by jarreiss
researching formal vintage dress label=ALVCE / ALYCE
researching formal vintage dress label=ALVCE / ALYCE
Hi, I am here on this board trying to find additional information prior to listing an item. The label on the formal beaded dress reads ALVCE (cursive)...
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by nu4u2buy
Vintage Scarf
Vintage Scarf
Hi. I found this scarf the other day and was wondering if anyone ever heard of Eden Roc. I know there are resorts called Eden Roc. This is a silk scar...
Does anyone know what bag this is?
Does anyone know what bag this is?
Hey everyone,So I want to sell this vintage FOssil bag that I found. I know that it was made in the early 00's but I can not find the item name or RN ...
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by norcalkayk
Marche exclusive hat
Marche exclusive hat
I would like to sell this hat but the only information that I have about it is what you see in the pictures. Can anyone help
by in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by avansgram