U.S. Coin Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Abbreviations

Hi, I'm new here and am trying to learn about US coins and there is some great information in here. A couple of years ago my husband's aunt died and while cleaning out the house we came across several places they had old coins stashed. We just recent...

Can money be made buying and selling coins?

Hi, I am new to the group and new to coins. I know that people pay crazy money for coins.(Of course most of the coins I see are certified MS 62-68/errors) So what is the best way to turn a profit? I need to start out small (like pennies) Bought a few...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

SGS Grading

Good evening everyone! In the past you have all been most helpfull so once again I appeal to your extensive knowledge. What's with this plithoria of MS-70 ratings generated by SGS (whoever they are). It worries me that the new collectors or the uninf...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Member in the US Coin Collectors Group Hub

Greetings,I just joined the group hub and wanted to say hello and that I look forward to talking with other collectors and sellers about US coins.I am a novice collector and seller too. I while ask a lot of questions and I hope that my growing knowle...

AACGS

I have a 1976S Kennedy 50C graded MS64 by AACGS. Had it for a long time. Grade appears to be OK. Dont see to many comments on this grading service. Nor do I see to many for sale graded by them. Can anyone fill me in on this company, good or bad?

coins

hello guys i have coins that i want to sell, anybody interested?

Foreign old coins

Hello. I have this Philippines old 1 Peso coin. Does this worth something, anybody knows or collecting? Thanks   

16105110435312074378265340086343.jpg 16105110983493259678682592591042.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not able to sell US coins on Ebay

Tried to sell a Morgan dollar and eBay rejected it because I have managed payments. Well, being not too savvy on selling and this managed payment thing--how do I change things and how can I sell a couple coins?? Thank you, Mark

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

$20 dollar bill with stamp

  Hello... im just curious if this worth to be kept for. Got it as a change from the store, stamped like its in the picture. Anybody knows about it, or just nothing this paper bill? Thanks.

16102533267556610702245502674816.jpg 16102533631445523039249116788472.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

2 sets raised intersecting lines reverse eagle - 1869 Seated Half Dollar - not post mint damage

I have a 1969 Seated half Dollar with 2 very straight intersecting lines at 2 locations next to the reverse eagle. Upon close inspection the intersecting lines are raised from the coins surface and the area of intersection appears clear and continuou...

FRAUD

Was looking at some coins listed buy it now with prices that seemed to good to be true. They were all listed for $745 and included a 14-D 1c MS62, 79 5c MS62 and others. In doing a previously sold search for the same item found they had been sold rec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors