cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1943 p copper nickel

I have a 1943 p copper nickel does anyone know how I can get it graded or know anyone interested in buying?1D56FF54-AE54-4489-A6F9-31A238FA1E38.jpeg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

1943 p copper nickel

Not to be a doubter, how do you know it's copper ? Did you perform any tests? We all know uploaded pics and monitors differ...but to me, respectfully, I don't see the "traits" of copper. If it were,say,  a copper penny, would it not be more brownish? Could it be just a toned silver wartime nickel ? If it is copper, send it out for certification. - Can you show more pictures less pixely ?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

1943 p copper nickel

Your right lol. No I haven’t tested it just have high hopes lol.  I do have this dime though I can’t figure out what it’s covering. Any help? It won’t let me upload pictures

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

1943 p copper nickel

For me to "opine on a dime" w/o pictures is like walking to the moon.....gotta get pics.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

1943 p copper nickel

That looks like a regular, 35% silver nickel. The cheapest one of eBay right now (BIN) is $2.

By the way, that nickel you have for sale IS NOT struck on a penny planchet like your listing says. Please change it. That's not an error.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

1943 p copper nickel

Really? This old man told me it was. Oh well I’ll take it down 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

1943 p copper nickel

Don't waste your time.   Nickel is beatup.  Manybe 50 cents if your lucky

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

1943 p copper nickel