Trading Cards
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authentication service is Junk

So sick and tired of ebays authentication service removing high end cards from theire protectors and putting them in these cheap card saver garbage plastics like theyre doing me a favor damaging my items...Absolute Trash ServiceJust what card collect...

Auctions versus store fixed

Anybody else noticing that auctions seem to be more visible then store fixed price? You can have a card for .99 cents in store and won't get sold but the same card on auction will get multiple bids and sell higher than the. 99 cent store card

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did I set myself up to be possibly defrauded by a buyer taking advantage of ebay's 30 day guarantee?

I just made my first sale on eBay, approximately 17,000 Magic: The Gathering cards in a single lot. They sold for a decent amount of money, not actual value, but acceptable. Ebay is holding my money for 30 days in case the buyer requests a refund. Wh...

Looking for a wind up.....

Hello! I am trying to find a Schuco wind up pig from Disney's the three little pigs with the pig playing the flute! I would be grateful for anyone who would let me know if they have this, and if anyone does, I would be willing to pay $150.00 or make ...

Fifer pig.jpg

How to get a refund on shipping labels

Hi. I sold a football card with the eBay standard envelope option and when I went to print shipping label they don’t let me do it for some bug issues going on with that option. So, to not get a bad seller feedback for not send the card on time I boug...

Subscriptions

Will switching to a weekly subscription rate rather than a monthly rate change the amount of items you can list?