Toys & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The Chess Collectors
So!, you've decided to buy a couple of chess sets on ebay. The reasons why you collect and/or sell might be as many as styles that exist. As in any transaction, especially in buying anything, you probably want to base your decision on good, reliable info. So you usually proceed somewhat cautiously. Fortunately, a world of information is available.
A group to discuss model railroading of all scales, neophite to expert, with the emphasis on exchanging information, but at the same time having fun with the hobby and each other.
The Trading Card Community was created to simply bring together those of us who enjoy the hobby of card collecting. Join today so we can view your listings and get to know you!
This group is a great place to share Information on products and dishonest ebayers. Share your experiences, Ask your questions.
N Scale enthusiasts know that eBay is a great resource for buying and selling their model railroad items. Here is a place to discuss all things N scale and eBay!
I interested in Toys - Prototype.
Any chatter that's RC related.Gas, electric, nuclear! Specializing in cars and trucks. And always talking crawlers.
Trains
Discuss about Board games, Card games, war games or anything you can play on top of a table. Sometimes Digital just don't cut it.
Who would of thought there is so much to a marble!, Not marble furniture but playing or collectors marbles. I invite any and all who may want to get one of these beauties for basiclly nothing and re-sell making a awesome profit. I cant tell you that there worth what some have been selling for as I cant find any idenical match with what I'm selling so that could be what a serious buyer would be looking for.. My loss your gain because I just don't have the time to research these pieces. Come look and thank you for taking the time to read this post.
For anyone who likes Lego building bricks!
A group for anyone who like Lego building bricks.
Group to identify and Discuss Star Wars
ordered 6 batteries this week and only 4 have shipped.....Please refund balance of 180..00 paid for 6 ahould be avout 60.00 batteries were 29.98/each!
Automobile, Aircraft, Anime, Star Wars or Star Trek As long as it can be built then its good here
Toys are not identified as to manufacturer. For safety's sake if it is made in China Please let us know openly. The fingerling toy called Interactive Monkey Baby Toy and the LALALOOPSY Dolls are both Made in China. Before I ordered the Fingerling toy I search everywhere to make sure that it wasn't made in China. I finally stumbled on the fact that the seller was Hasbro. So I bid on it along with a question stating that I had 2 grand babies 2 1/2 and a new born. The question centered around chemicals. No response! I won so I questioned the seller again. Finally her response. She should not touch until she 3 years old. I responded a question concerning if it hurt her before 3 wouldn't it hurt her after 3 YEARS OLD. I cancelled the purchased with that response....NOW THE SITE IS TAKEN DOWN. Yesterday I received he LALALoopsy doll and guess what It was made in China also.... ALL BUYERS BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY TOYS THAT WERE MADE IN CHINA FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN.......
This group about FrSky eBay Store support!
Not so much a group but just me looking for specific vintage old plastic yo yo's from the 60's
Here To help Buyers and sell know all aspect . Help line.