Toys & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Barbies
Barbies
For anyone who loves Barbie.You must google the Human Barbie Doll. It is about a 28 year old women who transformed herself into a real life looking Ba...
China eBay scam on G scale trains.
China eBay scam on G scale trains.
There is a listing comming from china for G scale trains at super low prices.Seller is always different. Seller has never sold before. Seller has been...
Replacing doll iris
Replacing doll iris
Hello~ I have a Madame Alexander 18" composition Scarlett doll with blown Iris's ~ does anyone have information on how to replace the iris ( iris tran...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by tink012
Need help identifying toy like Beyblade
Need help identifying toy like Beyblade
I found these toys in a box with a bunch of Beyblade toys. They are rubber and can be taken apart from a plastic bolt that holds the two sides to the ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by zone-ranger
Help identify these Bandai Figures
Help identify these Bandai Figures
Can anyone help me identify these Bandai figures more specifically. They are marked 2002 Bandai on their bases. Thanks for any help you can give me.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by cakerdoll
Off to the New Hampshire Coast for a few days
Off to the New Hampshire Coast for a few days
One of the loveliest coasts there is. All 18 miles of it. Lol. Have a great week everyone.
Seller will only answer simple email questions about product by app only
Seller will only answer simple email questions about product by app only
How come one seller will only reply to my product question using a E-bay app and not the E-bay main site
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by ke4fpb
Baseball Card
Baseball Card
I have a 1995 Fleer Ultra Chipper Jones RC with a different player (Troy O'Leary) on the back. Has anyone heard of this card?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by lx-talon
missing negative feedback on terrible sellers profile
missing negative feedback on terrible sellers profile
I had a major problem with a very bad seller called dadsbrasstrains. They were so bad in fact that i left negative feedback at the time (late April) w...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by soh.maryl
DJI Selling Scam
DJI Selling Scam
Buyers beware of currently operating scam on eBay.I have noticed several instances of DJI drones being offered at unusually low prices. If you check t...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by lupacexlupacex_0
Vintage Lincoln Logs - Has anyone seen this packaging?
Vintage Lincoln Logs - Has anyone seen this packaging?
I've searched the internet and Ebay, but haven't found a set packaged in a box like the one I have. I've found the same cover on cardboard boxes, but ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by l-l9627
Any idea what these old dolls are??
Any idea what these old dolls are??
Any info would be appreciated! I'm stumped. They're not mine, so I can't check for markings, etc. I'd like to know if they're worth buying.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by cecekt
Vintage Steam engines coming from China
Vintage Steam engines coming from China
I build steam engines and ocassionally buy steam engines and parts here on eBay. I usually scan all the new listings under "steam engines" and over th...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by a*river*runs*through*it
Please Help Identify These Bandai Figures
Please Help Identify These Bandai Figures
I'm having trouble figuring out which ones these are.. They are part of a large lot that I just acquired. All Bandai. 2000 and 2002. Everything else i...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by lx-talon
help identify this small demon figure - a piece to war games???
help identify this small demon figure - a piece to war games???
would appreciate any help in identifying this small, 1-3/4", silvertone demon figure. I thought he might go to a dungeons and dragons type game??
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by cakerdoll
bind Lilli doll is she the real deal?
bind Lilli doll is she the real deal?
I have come across this 7.5 inch doll that looks like a Lilli doll. She is in perfect condition, although her original outfit is aged.the snap on her ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by busterbgood
Lionel Trains scale and gauge
Lionel Trains scale and gauge
So many Lionel sellers don't know the difference between O scale, O27 toy train and 0 gauge. O scale is a nearly true scale model done at 1:45 (ave). ...
How do I contact ebay by email ASAP to report fradulant activities?
How do I contact ebay by email ASAP to report fradulant activities?
Can someone give me a contact for ebay, I have tried their link to contact and it gets right to the report a problem or ask a question and then goes n...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by hogwild96
need help identifying a porcelain doll markings
need help identifying a porcelain doll markings
I am not sure about too much of these three dolls, I have had them for about 20 years and they were given to me by my grandma already In the condition...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by daintydorothydoll
Does anyone know what this may be!?!?
Does anyone know what this may be!?!?
Hello, Can anyone tell me what this item is, what it might belong to, or what it is used for? It's a slightly pearly gray plastic, with a chrome conve...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by ariesangel
Listing multiple iitems in one listing in Toys & Hobbies
Listing multiple iitems in one listing in Toys & Hobbies
I saw a user who was selling multiple items on one listing (with the drop-down item list), but in the Toys & Hobbies category. I was wondering how to ...
please help identify this pull toy
please help identify this pull toy
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by thegreek1957
Help Identifying Barbie Gold Statue (not actual doll) from Mattel
Help Identifying Barbie Gold Statue (not actual doll) from Mattel
Hi,My mom used to work for Mattel and had lots of Barbies in her collection. I always remember her having displayed this Barbie Golden Statue along wi...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by brownie821
Doll Help Please
Doll Help Please
Here are a couple pictures of a couple dolls that I have, any information or advise as to whom, what, when or where would be greatly appreciated.
Doll Experts?
Doll Experts?
What are types of pictures you need in order to help identify them? I have a few dolls I'm needing some help with and figured I would ask before loadi...
Info Needed Please On Antique European Made (?) Bisque Little Red Riding Hood Doll
Info Needed Please On Antique European Made (?) Bisque Little Red Riding Hood Doll
This doll was a recent garage sale find. Although I don't collect dolls or know anything about them, I decided to take a chance on it. The doll is abo...
Could anyone help me id these dolls?
Could anyone help me id these dolls?
THIS IS MY MYSTERY DOLL SHE HAS An A&M AND MAYBE A 290 AND GERMANY ITS SO HARD TO SEE CAUSE HER HAIR IS COVERING SOME OF ITS WRITING UP ALSO SHE HAS P...
Buy an item and within a few days remove the seller from ebay
Buy an item and within a few days remove the seller from ebay
I have a problem, I am from Mexico and buy a star wars figure in hong kong, the seller marked the item as shipped, but in a few days they sent me a no...
Please help identify this pull toy
Please help identify this pull toy
Can Anyone ID Signatures on this Diecast Jeff Gordon Car?
Can Anyone ID Signatures on this Diecast Jeff Gordon Car?
Signature on hood appears to be Jeff Gordon. The other two I am not entirely sure about. Can anyone help? Thanks.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by li-ornesh
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Top brands, kids’ favorites, models and kits—learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.