Toys & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
We're unable to increase your selling limits right now.
We're unable to increase your selling limits right now.
i am adding my first item after create account but showing this We're unable to increase your selling limits right now. However, we'll review your acc...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by tpearlcat
Doll Help Please
Doll Help Please
Help me with any information about this Horsman doll not able to see info on her neckHelp Me With Any Info About This Horsman Doll
2016 optic Peyton manning gold tribute
2016 optic Peyton manning gold tribute
Hello, I am currently putting together the Optic Peyton Manning gold tribute set. I am asking for people who know where they are available, besides th...
ANYONE SEEN THIS 1st GENERATION XBOX w/UNUSUAL COLORS BEFORE?
ANYONE SEEN THIS 1st GENERATION XBOX w/UNUSUAL COLORS BEFORE?
I found this at a local thrift store today & since I'd never seen it before I took a chance & bought it.When I got home I tried to find out more about...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by lx-talon
help idenitfying vintage barbie doll
help idenitfying vintage barbie doll
she has a switch in her back  1967 on her backside.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by st00ee
Product listed for sell, tried looking for it and cannot find my product for sell
Product listed for sell, tried looking for it and cannot find my product for sell
I listed a product and went to look it up and could not find my listing. How can you sell something whenit doesn't show up. And another thing when the...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by tdumonde2014
Anyone Recognize This Doll Signature?
Anyone Recognize This Doll Signature?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by candd205
Type of toy
Type of toy
Can someone help me identify this toy? I found several of these types but have no idea what they are called. Thanks.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by rickinaa
Looking for Kenner Prototypes and internal items
Looking for Kenner Prototypes and internal items
Looking to buy Kenner prototypes, empty shipping cases and internal paperwork etc... I am looking for mostly late 80s-early 90s lines, but open to lat...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by bobby_80s
Getting a refund
Getting a refund
Hi, I've never had this happen to me before so I don't know what to do about it. I've won two auctions, but the items aren't available. Both were hone...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by laurieom
How old does an item have to be to be considered "vintage"?
How old does an item have to be to be considered "vintage"?
How old is "vintage"?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by doortek
Artist- E.D. Mcdonald church 1945 appraisal -Any information. Thanks in advance
Artist- E.D. Mcdonald church 1945 appraisal -Any information. Thanks in advance
Thanks for any help in advance. E.D. Mc Donald 1945
Broadway limited imports scam?
Broadway limited imports scam?
Hello people reading this I noticed lately that there are sellers from china selling older models from Broadway Limited Imports for cheap. Just recent...
How do you feel about Mattel Barbie club members buying up exclusives to sell on Ebay?
How do you feel about Mattel Barbie club members buying up exclusives to sell on Ebay?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by hotblooded007
Seller does not honor to ship USA even though they offer to ship USA
Seller does not honor to ship USA even though they offer to ship USA
Seller - whybee-online offer to ship USA but, does not honr it. Let said HPI 107201, when you search for this iteam, they least over 10 different list...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by fossil_diver
Based in China, ce015674_5 has been an eBay member since Oct 27, 2017
Based in China, ce015674_5 has been an eBay member since Oct 27, 2017
We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should proce...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by familyvideo2016
A box full of 50s/60s Technofix tin train track sets
A box full of 50s/60s Technofix tin train track sets
Pictures of some of the stuff. It's a total mess, is it possible to sort things out? Also, do you think it's worth putting it out on EBay?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by d-k_treasures
what is this coin?
what is this coin?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by sigs70
Coloring books, what should they be today?
Coloring books, what should they be today?
Hello to everyone, who is interested in this topic. Who likes coloring. I would like to ask you ... what coloring book would be ideal for you today by...
Can anyone help identify this BRU-JNE DOLL
Can anyone help identify this BRU-JNE DOLL
has bru jne on back of neck also 1964 above that , an 8 below the bru jne and a cursive signature above everything that looks to read Clarmaid
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by daintydorothydoll
Question about selling vintage needlework kits
Question about selling vintage needlework kits
i just purchased several needlework Vintage kits (1980-90) from an estate sale, could I get peoples opinions on which seems to be most popular crewel,...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by a*river*runs*through*it
Marbles help?
Marbles help?
New to this board, any here help with old marbles? Are theses sell-able? do photos need to be hosted elsewhere now?
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by marymelodee
1972 Doll pattern instructions
1972 Doll pattern instructions
Is anyone familiar with a 1972 "Teen Dream Wardrobe" by Original Toy Corp? It features a set of instructions for pieces of doll clothing and each is a...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by fasster
instruction manual Heavy Haul Cargo Train Engineering Crane 1033 pcs please
instruction manual Heavy Haul Cargo Train Engineering Crane 1033 pcs please
please i need instruction manual for this train. thank you very much.https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Haul-Cargo-Train-Engineering-Crane-LEGO-Compatible...
Something is just wrong about this
Something is just wrong about this
I tried to find a way to report this to Ebay so they can look into it, but they do not have an easy way of doing so. SOOO I figured I would put it out...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by ldeehan-2012
How can I post a video to show a toy is working?
How can I post a video to show a toy is working?
Is there a way to post on a listing a video to show a toy is working? Or do you have to just post "action" still shots? Maybe a You Tube link but that...
Toy ID HELP
Toy ID HELP
Need help with with this action figure, this was purchased from Kmart at the same time the Star Wars Action Figures were released in 1977, A Transform...
Help with ID on these figures
Help with ID on these figures
These figures are 12 inches tall. They have light weight plastic bodies. they aren't marked at all. any ideas? Thak you.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by fairiedoll
Seller selling fraudulent, vintage copycat items
Seller selling fraudulent, vintage copycat items
Hi. I don't want to get in trouble with Ebay gov't so I am not sure if it's ok to mention user id or store name, but there is a seller who is altering...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by lx-talon
tin tank toys from 60s-70s
tin tank toys from 60s-70s
found these in attic. very nice shape cosmetically. inserted new batteries. but do not power up. The Masudaya light goes on but wheels do not engage. ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by zone-ranger
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Top brands, kids’ favorites, models and kits—learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.