Toys & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Id a doll
Id a doll
marked on back tete jumeau sgbg depose 25in 13 it looks to me like somekind of repobody looks porcelain limbs are loose
Assuming this was a toy????
Assuming this was a toy????
HELP! I don't know what this is! The family says it was a toy. We found it in an old trunk at our great aunt's house.
black diamond???
black diamond???
just a quick question for those ebayers who are in the know. how do you tell a "black diamond" video tape from others. i have heard that some of the d...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by saturday-morning-tv
Loving Family dolls?
Loving Family dolls?
Picked these up at an estate sale thinking they were vintage Loving Family dolls. Looking at comps now & these may or may not be Loving Family. I don'...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by jerzee908
Toy Barn Yard Animal Figures Identification
Toy Barn Yard Animal Figures Identification
Can anyone identify these barnyard animals with numbers on their side? I tried Little Tikes, Fisher Price, Numbered Barnyard Animals and I can't find ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by cherrybazaar
another dilemma - batteries won't come out
another dilemma - batteries won't come out
Hi, so i know shipping toys with batteries in them is a usps no-no. I have tried to remove these batteries and they will not come out. i don't see any...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by parker_2k4
Need help identifying a doll from the mid 1970's
Need help identifying a doll from the mid 1970's
Can anyone help me identify this doll? It is from the mid 1970's. I think it is approximately 18 inches and maybe a soft body. Photo was taken when it...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by hoein2
help plz to id a star wars part
help plz to id a star wars part
Hi, cleaning out the bucket of my sw toys and i found this piece. it looks like a chair? all the other pieces i have found went to a sw toy, but this ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by parker_2k4
Transformer toys (help identifying)
Transformer toys (help identifying)
Can someone identify these toys? I would like to know if they are a Tansformer "brand" or an off brand toy.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by 10*bouncer_rose
I.D. Red Tin Hinged Size D Battery Switch - Possibly for Toy - Japan?
I.D. Red Tin Hinged Size D Battery Switch - Possibly for Toy - Japan?
I am looking to i.d. this red tin size D battery switch. It, and a bunch of other unrelated items, were part of large lot of camera related items; how...
Help with I.D. these Star Wars figures
Help with I.D. these Star Wars figures
I have these figures and the dates are 2005, 2006, and 2007. If anyone can hel me identifying these I certainly appreciate it.
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by moseisleytrader
Star Wars Vintage Identification need help very tough Darth Vader Tie cardboard
Star Wars Vintage Identification need help very tough Darth Vader Tie cardboard
Need help with identifying this it is a tough one
Power Rangers or Knock-Offs??
Power Rangers or Knock-Offs??
Can anyone tell me if these items are Power Rangers or just cheap knock-offs. The belt says 1995 SABAN on the back. All were made in China.
In search of Disney Cars Radiator Springs Courthouse playset
In search of Disney Cars Radiator Springs Courthouse playset
Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Disney Cars Radiator Springs Courthouse playset. Would appreciate any info on locating one. Thanks
Best Way to Sell Diecast - Hot Wheels, Etc.
Best Way to Sell Diecast - Hot Wheels, Etc.
Hi Community! Need some help. Listing Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning & other Diecast for a friend whose brother was a collector.(He was killed and now s...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by fuzzface50
Help identifying character
Help identifying character
Can anyone tell me who this Sesame Street Character is? The only red haired girl I find is Julia, but she is new this spring and this pic is much olde...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by jakesbarn911
Ginny doll travel mates
Ginny doll travel mates
Hi, I bought some Ginny doll travel mates and they have a sticky residue feel. Has anyone had success in cleaning them ?Thanks.
Pricing a puzzle?
Pricing a puzzle?
I purchased a used complete Big Ben Portiere, Lemuria, Italy 1000 Piece Puzzle at a thrift store. This is my first time selling a puzzle. The only one...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by a*river*runs*through*it
Help find specific stuffed orange animal - might be a zebra, tiger, cat or something else.
Help find specific stuffed orange animal - might be a zebra, tiger, cat or something else.
Hi, My friend is just like me......except he is orange...This little stuffed animal was sold at the King Soopers store at Centennial and Fillmore stre...
Figure Model Build-ups
Figure Model Build-ups
I sure wish I had a crystal ball. What do collectors want these days? Do any other builders have their finger on the pulse of the collectable world in...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by lx-talon
wooden train toy?
wooden train toy?
please tell me what this isthanks ahead j
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by victorjunkman55
Kestner Doll
Kestner Doll
I am looking for a little advise from doll collectors out there. I found a Kestner doll and rescued her from a very dirty shelf inside of an old craft...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by daintydorothydoll
Are Magic School Bus toys the most popular toys on Ebay?
Are Magic School Bus toys the most popular toys on Ebay?
I am a huge fan of the Magic School Bus series myself. Whenever Magic School Bus figurines are sold on Ebay, they tend to attract a lot of bids. They ...
Help I was the victim of fraud what to do?
Help I was the victim of fraud what to do?
I bought a product and it looks like fraud, what do I do? The product ad was removed I was a victim of fraud
Bradley Import Co. 30" dolls info needed
Bradley Import Co. 30" dolls info needed
These 2 dolls measure 30 inches tall and have tags marked: Bradley Import Co. Los Angeles Calif. I did a search and came up with a similar doll on Eba...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by copper.boom
Help with Vintage Doll "Faux Fur Stole/Wrap" Identification
Help with Vintage Doll "Faux Fur Stole/Wrap" Identification
Hello....I've searched & searched, but I'm unable to identify this lovely faux fur stole/wrap, and who it belongs to! Too big for Barbie....more like ...
36-Spins-Ping-Pong-Table-Tennis-Robots-Automatic-Ball-Machine-for-Training 36-Spins-Ping-Pong-Tabl
36-Spins-Ping-Pong-Table-Tennis-Robots-Automatic-Ball-Machine-for-Training 36-Spins-Ping-Pong-Tabl
Very new to this.Has anyone bought the subject (Ball-Machine 36-Spins-Ping-Pong-Table-Tennis-Robots-Automatic-hine-for-Training 36-Spins-Ping), I woul...
Help Identify Hong Kong plastic Clown Hobo toy/doll
Help Identify Hong Kong plastic Clown Hobo toy/doll
Bought this little guy, on vacation...Not sure of age or what he is about...any information would be greatly appreciated... His head is plastic, marke...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by paspeapod
Old doll and I have absolutely no idea who she is.
Old doll and I have absolutely no idea who she is.
Anyone have any idea of who this little one is? Shes 10" tall. Never out of the box. Shes tied in and I do not want to cut the orignal ties to see if ...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by copper.boom
My Little Pony ID site
My Little Pony ID site
Hello, I've lost my link to the MLP site that helps to identify My Little Ponies. On this site the attributes of the pony is entered and you end up at...
by in Toys & Hobbies | Updated by tamitha64
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Top brands, kids’ favorites, models and kits—learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
Most Helpful Authors