Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please Identufy Cast Iron toy

Cast iron Fire Patrol horse drawn wagon. Is it an original or reproduction? Does it have value who made it? Ect. We can't figure out how to connect the bars to the wagon that connect to the horses.  

20211005_231708.jpg

Maker's mark-Antique toy wood rabbit

Good morning, First time on the community site . . . Does anyone recognize the maker mark on this antique wooden toy rabbit? It appears to be a horse in motion inside of an oval. Any help will be much appreciated!

IMG_1592.JPG IMG_1564.JPG

Resolved! 9" metal link bracelet/necklace 1960s made for what doll?

9" metal necklace 1960sThis metal chain link necklace/bracelet was in with a mixed lot of 1960s dolls including Liddle Kiddles, Crissy and Dawn. It doesn't seem to match the various Liddle Kiddle Chains for Lockets, Zoolery or Jewelry. Do you know wh...

dollnecklace.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Green ear

Does anyone try putting CLR in a jar and putting a Barbie head inside to soak for green removal inside and on the ears? I've thought about it but never tried. So I'm seeing if anyone has tried this with sucess

Resolved! Packaging Beanie Babies for shipping. Poly Bags?

Hi. I saw a tutorial on you tube about shipping beanies. The guy stuffed a whole bunch of beanies in a poly bag, no tag protectors. Seems brutal, I don't want returns and would appreciate advice about shipping them. Are they safe in the poly bags? Se...

Resolved! Your listing was removed: Government items policy

My listing for "1982 The Game of Life Board Game Replacement Share the Wealth & Exemption Cards" was removed because I violated the "Government items policy"......does anybody at eBay even bother to check the listing first before taking it down?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors