cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Large Hard Gray Plastic Missile Launcher?- Please Help ID Gi Joe or Star Wars?

Hi,

I have a large assorted box of vintage Gi Joe; Star Wars & Lord of Ring toys which I have been trying to identify.

I am not knowledgeable about these type of items and have spent hours researching and trying to determine what belongs to what figure or toy.  I am guessing this is a missile launcher?  There are not any markings or brand name on the toy.  

It stands approx 12" tall with a base of 10" square.

Do you recognize what this toy is  and what the proper name is?

SAM_3575.jpgSAM_3576.jpgSAM_3578.jpgSAM_3579.jpg

Would you also know what the black 3 piece (cape) fits or what it is called or used for?  There is as bracket on the back which I assume fits over a waist.  Measures 4" x 5".

I greatly appreciate you help. Thank You!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Vintage Large Hard Gray Plastic Missile Launcher?- Please Help ID Gi Joe or Star Wars?

I think your gun is a GI Joe anti-aircraft gun that is missing some parts. Here's a Youtube video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUKPF03-uNU

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I think your gun is a GI Joe anti-aircraft gun that is missing some parts. Here's a Youtube video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUKPF03-uNU
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank You so much, I greatly appreciate your help.  After seeing what it is, I found some of the pieces in my box that go with it.Smiley Happy

Do you know what the other black plastic item is?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It looks as though it belongs to a Batman action figure but I can't find anything like it. Sorry.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for your reply.  I will check out batman stuff.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Found it. Batman: the animated series-Lightning Strike Batman....

Batman-Bin-17-2-Batman-Animated-Series-Lightning-Strike-Batman.jpg

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Wow, I can't believe you found out what it is!  I have spent so much time looking & not finding anything, I finally gave up.

You are amazing & I thank you so very much for taking time to identify the cape!!Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You're welcome1

Message 8 of 8
latest reply