cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something is just wrong about this

I tried to find a way to report this to Ebay so they can look into it, but they do not have an easy way of doing so.  SOOO I figured I would put it out here for you all to check out and comment on.  Look at this listing.  item 352010287840.

If I was not using common sense, which I always do,  I would assume that this product could be used as a baby's toy.  However, everything about this is wrong.  The babys in the background,  are WAY TOO YOUNG,  for these toys to be considered age appropriate.   In fact,  what a lawsuit waiting to happen.  I can see it now.  Little new mommy, buys these little toys for her baby, thinking that since it shows babies in the picture, that these must be ok.  She lets her child play with it, and walla, a tire falls off, or the baby bites the tire off, chokes on it and dies.  YES it is possible.   So why even put babies in a picture with products like this.  Looking over items by that seller,  most their items have a baby in the picture.  I know we here in America or North America - or at least non- Asia, do things differenlty with our laws and safety, yet it is just common sense to not give a baby a toy car!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

My two or three cents...If a mum can't see the dangers of some of these toys..then she or he is lacking common sense..

I have grown sons, and I would have enough common sense to know these metal toys with small pieces wouldn't have been given to my boys until appropriate age...like 25..lol..

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

On every listing, just above the discription on the right side, is a link to "Report Item" with your concerns. Good Luck to you.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Baby Justice Warrior, I love it.

Unless you are a lawyer naming eBay as culpable in a child death suit, I doubt eBay will give much concern for  your observation.

Your best bet is to report it to the Feds, CSPC monitors safety in toys.

Let me google that for you.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@milkcrateusa wrote:

In fact,  what a lawsuit waiting to happen.  

Seller in China. Good luck with that.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

hahahahahahahahaha
thats all
Message 6 of 6
latest reply