cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member have watchersnot sold or even had any watchers I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Having trouble taking good pictures.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

New member have watchersnot sold or even had any watchers I don't know what I'm doing wrong

What kind of camera are you using? The first two items on your list need editing. Maybe your starting prices are too high perhaps?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@pamelstrezinsk-0

You are selling in a heavily saturated market: 52,084 results for Pre Owned Ty beanie babies in the US alone.

You need to look at the completeds listings for the ones you have and adjust your prices accordingly.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It could also be that People don't collect Beanie Babies as much as they used to?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thank you all

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Just got it Kodak

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It's a hp just bought it when I decided to start ebay. I have be newen lower the price even lower the I payed new lol.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

First, let me state that I am by no means a Beanie Baby expert; however, from posts here and various comments I hear around flea markets etc, I gather that the craze has pretty much died except for a few certain collectible ones, one of those being the Princess Diana one.  Personally, one of our local thrifts has a bin full which are 50 cents or three for a dollar.  Sorry. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

And I still have two little great granddaughters, ages 7 and 8, whose eyes light up when I use one of those 50 cent Beanies as a decoration on their birthday packages. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply