cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice on Potential Doll Purchase

There is a doll currently listed on eBay that I was interested in buying. I would love to have that doll (!).  It is listed in a totally wrong category and was found by chance. It is a Buy It Now of $500+ , which is a very good deal. It is a specialty doll, and in researching this type on the internet, I found a YouTube video of the exact doll (not one like it--the same doll). Has a link there which I clicked. The video was made as a selling tool by a UK business that specializes in such dolls. The pictures in that company's ad are the exact same pictures the eBay seller is using right now. Seller has low feedback, a couple of items listed, and the pictures in the other listings don't look anything like the professional quality of the ones seen on the which Seller is using. Something is not right here. What do you think? (I am being a bit vague because I don't want to wrongly accuse someone of fraudulent activity.)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well, I think I answered my own question. I wrote a carefully worded message to the eBay seller of the doll, giving a brief outline of its onsite presence and the use of identical photos. I did not receive an answer and the listing was immediately ended. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Well, I think I answered my own question. I wrote a carefully worded message to the eBay seller of the doll, giving a brief outline of its onsite presence and the use of identical photos. I did not receive an answer and the listing was immediately ended. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply